La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

4 hours ago, capybara said:

No Messi this week.

If true this is good.  They should have been looking after him better for years and have Chelsea midweek so it's good that he gets a rest.

Not that it's Barcelona's responsibility but I firmly believe if they looked after him a wee bit better Argentina would have won the world cup in 2014.  Also Argentina too, they had no need to play him in the third group game he should have been lying on the beach.

I also believe if they'd looked after him a wee bit better Barcelona would have won one or two more cl titles specifically the ones Chelsea and inter won.  And Argentina might have won one of the three Copa Americas they've got to the final of with Messi.

He's 30 now and the title is won and coutinho can't play against Chelsea so it makes sense to rest him.

Unless he's suspended lol, even then the point stands.

Edited by Peppino Impastato

4 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

If true this is good.  They should have been looking after him better for years and have Chelsea midweek so it's good that he gets a rest.

Not that it's Barcelona's responsibility but I firmly believe if they looked after him a wee bit better Argentina would have won the world cup in 2014.  Also Argentina too, they had no need to play him in the third group game he should have been lying on the beach.

I also believe if they'd looked after him a wee bit better Barcelona would have won one or two more cl titles specifically the ones Chelsea and inter won.  And Argentina might have won one of the three Copa Americas they've got to the final of with Messi.

He's 30 now and the title is won and coutinho can't play against Chelsea so it makes sense to rest him.

Unless he's suspended lol, even then the point stands.

His wife’s just had a kid.

• 2 weeks later...

Sevilla should have had the game wrapped up before Barca scored their first but the wonder strike from the GOAT was great to watch.

100% unbeaten league record still intact but Sevilla will feel hard done by.

The challenge on Ronaldo by Juanfran was not a foul.

These commentators are fucking clueless; mind you not as bad as the he BT ones who cover the CL.  They talk as if they know about the Spanish teams when it’s obvious they never watch the games.