Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

It's almost as if all the stuff we had as part of the EU will not be applicable when we leave. 
Anyhoo, WTO rules are definitely the way forward. We're going to fucking starve, aren't we? I await it being spun as a triumph for the fight against obesity.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/feb/23/uk-food-imports-from-eu-face-9bn-tariff-bill-under-no-deal-brexit

It’s almost as if things will be shite after Brexit.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
8 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:
The entire post-Brexit landscape is effectively going to be
Pre-warned consequence of Brexit happens:
People who voted for Brexit:
Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png&key=4e879bd3aa63e77d69ddbd3d55bfb3e3273711ba881cf5f874a0f56b8bed0506

Project told you so doesnt have quite the same ring as project fear tbh.

Project "what did you fucking expect", perhaps

Project "what did you fucking expect", perhaps
I look forward to numerous philosophical gammon memes about hindsight, ignoring the fact that "hindsight" is only applicable when you werent told repeatedly before, during and after of the negative consequences of your stupidity.

I am sick of experts though, so at least my unemployment is two fingers up to them, whoever they are.

I recognise I'm a bit late to the debate, but Brexit is an absolute mental thing to do, I'm retired and worked at various levels in manufacturing both on Scotland and abroad, Brexit will make the average person life poorer in so many ways

The only good thing is that I think this will go go another vote, where the reality of what Brexit means will be available unlike the previous vote

10 minutes ago, LordHawHaw said:

I recognise I'm a bit late to the debate, but Brexit is an absolute mental thing to do, I'm retired and worked at various levels in manufacturing both on Scotland and abroad, Brexit will make the average person life poorer in so many ways

The only good thing is that I think this will go go another vote, where the reality of what Brexit means will be available unlike the previous vote

What if it means the housing market caves in,  prices fall 35% and the the factory worker can now afford an average sized house?   

The Conservative National Convention has voted by a 5-1 margin in favour of keeping No Deal on the table and stating the U.K. must leave the EU on 29 March.

Yet it’s Labour who are called ‘extremists’.

Chairs on the local constituency organisations are also applying pressure on their MPs not to vote for any delay throughan extension of Article 50.

It’s all about ‘winning’ for these people; they don’t give a shit about the consequences.

Edited by Granny Danger

14 hours ago, Billy Rubin said:

What if it means the housing market caves in,  prices fall 35% and the the factory worker can now afford an average sized house?   

Just one minor problem with that. There are no factories left for the factory worker to earn his wage and pay his mortgage, they've all shifted to other European countries. bQshDtu.png

House prices could drop 90%, but the spike in unemployment and jobs that fall way short of the living wage will ensure that many still can't afford to buy them.