Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

56 minutes ago, trainspotter said:

Meanwhile in other news http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40585934

"The overall sense was that Border Force was stretched, in some instances too thinly, but coping."

As a result....the demands on staff "call into question the resilience and sustainability of the current resourcing model".  (In relation to the Border Force relying on seasonal staff to carry out its functions at Gatwick Airport).

Still, taking back control and all that.

The Border Agency has been a farce since back in the days when it was part of the Customs and Excise remit.  You could ram a container ship full of drugs n' immigrants into Montrose harbour and they wouldn't be able to do anything about it for weeks.

2 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Does nobody question Mundell on the utter shite that flows out of his mouth? Or have we just came to expect it?

He's a lying c**t. Same as Davidson is a lying c**t. Same as Carmichael is a lying c**t. They'll brazen anything out.  And still folk McSpread their arse wide open and get absolutely rode by them. 

Mundell is voted in by the same kind of idiot that voted Douglas Ross in and Angus Robertson out.

Such a disheartening state of affairs that these people are able to influence the society that we live in.

Some people really do need to give themselves a fucking shake.

Mundell is voted in by the same kind of idiot that voted Douglas Ross in and Angus Robertson out.

Such a disheartening state of affairs that these people are able to influence the society that we live in.

Some people really do need to give themselves a fucking shake.

Still hurting over Angus getting papped !! GIRFUY.

c721984b117b0d8d76a46758f5b6d877.jpg

He's a lying c**t. Same as Davidson is a lying c**t. Same as Carmichael is a lying c**t. They'll brazen anything out.  And still folk McSpread their arse wide open and get absolutely rode by them. 

At least you're not bothered about the Indy dream lying in tatters!
e4d4dd04abc20fba2ce11b3f8ff1037d.jpg

17 minutes ago, Glen Sannox said:

Still hurting over Angus getting papped !! GIRFUY.

c721984b117b0d8d76a46758f5b6d877.jpg

Yes.  I haven't slept since and I'm currently seeing a therapist to help me deal with my emotional instability.

Are you seeking help yourself incidentally?  I think it would help.

Since the richly-deserved demise of HeHawHeHaw it's hard to believe there can be a more pointless contributor to these boards than McSnowflake, however Glen Minter here and that other spanner PhilYerBoots are utter wastes of bandwidth. Kill them with fire. 

4 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Since the richly-deserved demise of HeHawHeHaw it's hard to believe there can be a more pointless contributor to these boards than McSnowflake, however Glen Minter here and that other spanner PhilYerBoots are utter wastes of bandwidth. Kill them with fire. 

Minter blawing out his big flappy, well rode arse. 

21 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Cerebus quite rightly outed you as a homophobe few weeks back. Disgusting bigoted opinions you have

Show us these opinions please......would be good if you backed up accusations with evidence, y'know as per the rule of law as opposed to mob-rule.

You'll not change the facts by lying . Cerebrus posted what I considered a low-level homophobic quote which was supported by several other posters  and I called him out. 

You are obviously comfortable with a certain level of homophobia to go along with your prejudiced Nationalism.......just be honest about it.