Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

I, for one, welcome economic lectures from a failed solicitor who fucked his money into Northern Rock [emoji38]

Are we talking about pencil boy who claimed it was absurd to suggest the Tories would hold a Brexit referendum, when arguing a No indy vote was the only way for Scotland to be in the EU? Quite the Nostradamus. :lol:

Is the bold Anthony C. Pick back? What fun.

Think it was the Daily Mash that suggested the Irish border is likely to just be a net curtain, would imagine we’re only around three weeks away from the Tories proposing this to Brussels.

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Almost two years since the Brexit vote and the Tories still don’t have a clue what to do about Trade and the NI/ROI border.

What a fucking shambles.

This.

All the fuss about the Scot Gov's Growth Commission which has some debatable proposals which may or may not be implemented yet Ukip,Tories, Vote Leave, DUP etc have produced Sauchiehall on Brexit. No-one knows where the fck we're going, what'll happen in Ireland or how much poorer we'll be.

Edited by Crùbag

13 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Is the bold Anthony C. Pick back? What fun.

Think it was the Daily Mash that suggested the Irish border is likely to just be a net curtain, would imagine we’re only around three weeks away from the Tories proposing this to Brussels.

Beaded curtain, but aye :lol:

19 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Almost two years since the Brexit vote and the Tories still don’t have a clue what to do about Trade and the NI/ROI border.

What a fucking shambles.

I think it's getting to the point where we're now asking serious questions of the Prime Minister and her cabinet.

I fully expect this to get voted down in the commons and we'll see a new Tory leader by the end of the year.

On 31/05/2018 at 11:25, jupe1407 said:

And not forgetting his bold prediction of the SNP returning MPs in the single figures in the 2015 GE emoji38.png

On 08/08/2014 at 10:11, H_B said:

Polling has shown this also. The Yes vote increases dramatically if people think the UK would be out of the EU.

This of course isn't the case. The chances of the UK leaving the EU is astonishingly low.

Put it this way - there's more chance of Yes winning this referendum than the UK leaving Europe. That's how unlikely it is.

On 04/06/2013 at 14:57, xbl said:

WHO expected it to be more positive to yes? A survey came out a year ago that showed much the same thing...except more nos and less undecided. I believe you lorded that one up too. Its only a surprise to Unionists who whinged about the SNP wanting U18s to vote.

As for the rest of it, as I pointed out, you ignored the one that showed that Yes and No could be neck and neck if our position in the EU could be under threat. I've checked the news, just what are you two trying to bury?

On 04/06/2013 at 15:02, H_B said:

The SNP. Otherwise they wouldn't have done it.

No I didn't. But our position in Europe isn't under threat. It might be if the referendum was in 2019 not in 2014, but it well isn't. So it's not. It's a hypothetical poll based on something that wont exist in 2014. So it has no bearing on the Scottish referendum, for which the result is already known.

On 10/07/2013 at 10:13, xbl said:

Because the most recent published polling data put Yes neck and neck with No when the threat of the CDU leaving the EU was taken into account.

The EU is a key topic now, and the unionists need to try and find so.e uncertainty somewhere.

Hard Brexit is now a real possibility. Irish border issue still not resolved. 
The Sunday Times have at last given a front page to the reality and the consequence of that happening. 
In a severe "no deal" Brexit scenario, the Port of Dover would collapse on day one; supermarkets in Cornwall and Scotland would run out of food in two days; hospitals would run out of medicine within two weeksHard Brexit is now a real possibility. Irish border issue still not resolved. 

Sunday Times

The Sunday Times have at last given a front page to the reality and the consequence of that happening. 
In a severe "no deal" Brexit scenario, the Port of Dover would collapse on day one; supermarkets in Cornwall and Scotland would run out of food in two days; hospitals would run out of medicine within two weeksHard Brexit is now a real possibility. Irish border issue still not resolved. 

_101854125_stfrontpagejune3.jpg
Blue passports though

This is going well. Even the so-called 'scaremongering' from Remain never painted this scenario. This is the Westminster civil servants saying this FFS. And NOT the worst case scenario...

Scotland. What the France are we doing here?

This is going well. Even the so-called 'scaremongering' from Remain never painted this scenario. This is the Westminster civil servants saying this FFS. And NOT the worst case scenario...
Scotland. What the France are we doing here?

Think it's about time our FM stood up and articulated all this shite to the Scottish people. Campaign for independence 2 really needs to start now.

It worries me.  england voted for this and their politicians who effectively rule us are incompetent.  For goodness sake, earlier this week one of their lords who championed brexit now seeks a residency permit in France.  
We are being made total arses of, by that I mean the whole uk population.  Why are we, Scotland, prepared to put up with this shit any longer?  Shove the union up yer arse.
Leave england to wallow in their own self destruction, and let Scotland prosper from their downfall.  

Aye... And we're told we are to wee, stupid and incompetent. Tragedy is that some of the Stockholm syndrome fuckers who call themselves Scottish truly believe this.

4 hours ago, Colkitto said:

Sunday Times

This sort of information might have been handy just over 2 years ago.

Although the fuckwits would probably have still voted Leave.

“In the second scenario, Scotland will run out of food within a couple of days"

Why Scotland specifically I wonder. May be wrong but I think we are a net exporter of foodstuffs.  

Funny its assumed that we are supposed to be the first to go without?...to feed them that voted for it.

Time to start stocking up on tins.

Also, I'm sure The Sunday Times have spelled 'Bail' incorrectly in big letters on their front page. The world's gone made.

7 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

“In the second scenario, Scotland will run out of food within a couple of days"

Why Scotland specifically I wonder. May be wrong but I think we are a net exporter of foodstuffs.  

Funny its assumed that we are supposed to be the first to go without?...to feed them that voted for it.

Exactly, how can we possibly starve when we can dredge our waters with impunity for fish that we mostly don't like or eat? We could also cut back on Jam exports to Africa to feed the people IMO.

Whats really telling is those frothing at the mouth to discredit that channel 4 journo on twitter who then points out its from a pro brexit paper still seem to think this is scaremongering. These people and anyone who thinks brexit will be a good thing are mindless morons who should be fired off to Cornwall, boxed in and allowed to do whatever the f**k they want and let the humans continue.

Can any of brexit squad on here actually say they still think its gonna be positive?