Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/nov/26/how-will-your-mp-vote-on-theresa-mays-brexit-deal
I see the Guardian has a daily updated blog on how MPs will vote - at the minute it's not even close, by their reckoning.
They're showing one vote too many. Kirstene Hair will probably find it all too confusing again.

1 minute ago, jupe1407 said:
4 minutes ago, renton said:
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/nov/26/how-will-your-mp-vote-on-theresa-mays-brexit-deal
I see the Guardian has a daily updated blog on how MPs will vote - at the minute it's not even close, by their reckoning.

They're showing one vote too many. Kirstene Hair will probably find it all too confusing again.

She's a complete fucking melt. Friend of my wife's wee sister as well. 

31 minutes ago, renton said:
She's a complete fucking melt. Friend of my wife's wee sister as well. 

She's a genuinely useless MP who employed (I assume) one of her thick-as-shit pals as an office manager. Not a fucking brain cell between them.

We've got a couple of similar types on the Council. Fucking Angus [emoji38]

WTF is with the smileys on the phone app? Jesus Christ

Edited by jupe1407

19 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

She's a genuinely useless MP who employed (I assume) one of her thick-as-shit pals as an office manager. Not a fucking brain cell between them.

We've got a couple of similar types on the Council. Fucking Angus emoji38.png

Wid?

10 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

The Tory chief whip will be scaring MP's with the usual "don't be the one who brings this government down" etc in hope that they will vote for the deal.

For me there’s three key things.

Firstly the number of Tories who don’t like the deal.

Secondly the number who have been VERY outspoken.

Three it is genuinely an awful deal and totally contradicts May’s own position.

The term ‘vassal state’ has been bandied about by the Hard Brexiteers but it is accurate if the backstop kicks in.

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Take that as an aye then.

:lol:

Think Ross Thomson beat me to it tbh.

This is of course Braden Davy, an absolute careerist who is now on his third political party and managed to get a Councillor seat by campaigning solely on "Saying NO to a second independence referendum". During the run up to the local elections anyone who posted questions on his FB/Twitter about local issues (which he clearly knew nothing about) was ignored and/or blocked. 

Another thick as shit Tory got elected on the same premise and has done literally nothing other than attend a couple of meetings since May 2017. 

2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

PM currently on tour in Wales, then Northern Ireland.  Apparently also has plans to visit Scotland.

Wonder what kind of a reception she'll get - especially if she's planning to visit any of the fishing communities.

Fishermen are fucking idiots. A few anti-Sturgeon jibes and the daft c***s will be loving her. 

9 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

PM currently on tour in Wales, then Northern Ireland.  Apparently also has plans to visit Scotland.

Wonder what kind of a reception she'll get - especially if she's planning to visit any of the fishing communities.

She's off to Peterhead, then?  

16 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

By a tour do you mean a Gordon Brown-style visit to preach to hand-picked party sycophants in carefully controlled venues?

3 minutes ago, Antlion said:

By a tour do you mean a Gordon Brown-style visit to preach to hand-picked party sycophants in carefully controlled venues?

Probably.

She is said to be meeting with the 5 main political parties in Northern Ireland. 

I didn't even know there were 5 political parties in Northern Ireland.

16 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Probably.

She is said to be meeting with the 5 main political parties in Northern Ireland. 

I didn't even know there were 5 political parties in Northern Ireland.

There's a lot more than 5...