Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Dunno what a WUM is lad.  

Yes, Northern Ireland will be worse off. There's no way the DUP are going to use that money wisely and you know fine well that this is a factual statement that cannot be debated. Stop being facetious.

I guess it was technically a lie. A lie that was told while we patted your head as you wiped away an elated tear from your eye. If 55% of your region believed in that blatant tripe then you deserve all that is coming to you. You voted to be the BBE bitches, so we’ll treat you with the contempt that spinelessness deserves.

The First Minister has NO right to be there, only MPs do, as they are the ones who will be voting on this #Brexit deal. Send Blackford instead ​​​​​​​and see how that works for you lot.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Genuine question. Have you really got nothing better to do?

The debate is likely just a pitch to each leader’s individual party as they’re the only ones who can meaningfully affect the vote on the 11th. Sturgeon, Cable and Lucas surely know how their respective parties are going to vote. We can’t say the same about Labour and the Tories.

Still think Labour’s melt wing will swing it for May.

24 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Dunno what a WUM is lad.  

Yes, Northern Ireland will be worse off. There's no way the DUP are going to use that money wisely and you know fine well that this is a factual statement that cannot be debated. Stop being facetious.

I guess it was technically a lie. A lie that was told while we patted your head as you wiped away an elated tear from your eye. If 55% of your region believed in that blatant tripe then you deserve all that is coming to you. You voted to be the BBE bitches, so we’ll treat you with the contempt that spinelessness deserves.

The First Minister has NO right to be there, only MPs do, as they are the ones who will be voting on this #Brexit deal. Send Blackford instead and see how that works for you lot.

It's not up to the DUP how the £500,000,000.00 is spent. Anyway, most of it has been spent/allocated.

2 hours ago, Adamski said:

If there was a second referendum and remain won I'd Kevin Keegan style love it, love it if the government properly trolled the gammons and went as zealous with remain as they've been going with leave over the past few years: Schengen, the Euro, the lot.

(In reality, I'd be delighted with any sort of win and this farce was consigned to the dustbin.)

I'd happily give up our children to the European Army to troll the gammons. Just imagine the looks on their faces when they see our troops standing shoulder to shoulder with ze Germans :o 

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I'd happily give up our children to the European Army to troll the gammons. Just imagine the looks on their faces when they see our troops standing shoulder to shoulder with ze Germans :o 

Not to mention those damn Polls and Romanians.

She pulled out of a 1 on 1 debate on home turf - in hindsight, it might have been a good move.

No one can recover from a schooling of that magnitude, Paul Hartley was sacked shortly after a 0-7 drubbing by Aberdeen.

Same thing
Well i'm convinced. Do you have a newsletter or a blog or something I can sunscribe to?

No, not agreed at all.

It's a falsehood that Scoatland will be the most affected, I think Northern Ireland may have something to say about that. This is because they will be impacted 100x more than Scoatland. Fact.

Additionally, the UK isn't an equal family of nations, you lot like being the BBEs plaything. Sturgeon isn't even an MP, she has no right to be on that platform. (BBE is #Big #Bad #Englishmen)

It's worth bearing in mind that this is the woman who was scared of being schooled by Steve Bannon in a 1-1 debate, so it's probably for the best that she doesn't turn up. Who else would the SNP send? Blackford? He's stunk enough rooms out in the last few weeks.

Corbo & May it is, thanks.
Well that's bullshit considering northern Ireland will remain in the single market and scotland will have to compete with them.

1 hour ago, AUFC90 said:
2 hours ago, Steve_Wilkos said:
No, not agreed at all.

It's a falsehood that Scoatland will be the most affected, I think Northern Ireland may have something to say about that. This is because they will be impacted 100x more than Scoatland. Fact.

Additionally, the UK isn't an equal family of nations, you lot like being the BBEs plaything. Sturgeon isn't even an MP, she has no right to be on that platform. (BBE is #Big #Bad #Englishmen)

It's worth bearing in mind that this is the woman who was scared of being schooled by Steve Bannon in a 1-1 debate, so it's probably for the best that she doesn't turn up. Who else would the SNP send? Blackford? He's stunk enough rooms out in the last few weeks.

Corbo & May it is, thanks.

Well that's bullshit considering northern Ireland will remain in the single market and scotland will have to compete with them.

Only if the deal is approved by Parliament.