Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

2 hours ago, Detournement said:

So are predicting eternal peace in Western Europe?

I'm certainly predicting that if Pedro Sanchez said to Angela Merkel "fire me some lads from Latvia to boot f**k out of some protesters" (which he clearly wouldn't anyway) the answer wouldn't be affirmative. 

Edited by JamieThomas

Good thing the EU has freedom of movement then. If life is such hardship in Greece and Italy, one only has to move to another member state. 4U0m6pP.png&key=77513746af445dd4fcc5911777edb4fe4d02c2ea81180e4693e5487210a48426

Isn’t that freedom of movement contingent on having a job? Not everyone has the money to uproot and move either without getting into the myriad of reasons that keep people within the community they call home.

4 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Isn’t that freedom of movement contingent on having a job? Not everyone has the money to uproot and move either without getting into the myriad of reasons that keep people within the community they call home.

There are no hard borders, so no, it isn't. You can be broke in France with nothing to lose and hike your way to Germany if you believe there are better opportunities there.

28 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

There are no hard borders, so no, it isn't. You can be broke in France with nothing to lose and hike your way to Germany if you believe there are better opportunities there.

That's one of the worst things we're losing, especially for young folk. I spent the years after school working on grape picking in France, oil rigs out of Aberdeen , factories in Amsterdam and building sites in Greece, without mentioning the stuff that would still be illegal now. Europeans should have a chance to wander around, take a job when offered, without applying for work permits and all that totally unnecessary bureaucracy. The right wing used to talk about cutting out red tape, Brexit will treble it. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

That's one of the worst things we're losing, especially for young folk. I spent the years after school working on grape picking in France, oil rigs out of Aberdeen , factories in Amsterdam and building sites in Greece, without mentioning the stuff that would still be illegal now. Europeans should have a chance to wander around, take a job when offered, without applying for work permits and all that totally unnecessary bureaucracy. The right wing used to talk about cutting out red tape, Brexit will treble it. 

This has what has appalled me the most about the whole thing.

Old duds and a few young no brain fuds have allowed themselves to swallow all the plucky little englunder bullshit. The brexit vote wasn't about protest....it was about self deluded idiots who believe in their own exceptionalism.

The laughable thing is that this "exceptional" people by and large are total brain dead no marks. Everyone sees that except them.

In the process they have deprived the rest of us of opportunity.

F@ck this United kingdom. F@ck it.......

I'm a Scottish person..get me outta here:lol:

59 minutes ago, doulikefish said:
11 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:
Sam Gyimah has resigned over May's Brexit deal.
Who saw this coming?

Who??? What a shitebag imagine waiting til your boss is out of the country to resign

Maybe so but it takes a wee bit of the shine of off May’s global grandstanding.