Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

Just now, ICTJohnboy said:

Eh?

Jeremy CorbynVerified account @jeremycorbyn
FollowFollow @jeremycorbyn
More

I've just voted to Remain. The EU provides the best framework to meet the challenges of our time #LabourInForBritain

They both said they voted and support remaining in the EU. So it must be true. :1eye

3 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

So what do you think?

He doesn’t think he’s a troll.  He will post anything that will get a reaction including the biggest lot of shite; you would be far better off ignoring him.

32 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

They both said they voted and support remaining in the EU. So it must be true. :1eye

26 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

So what do you think?

Tbf they both hid behind the sofa for the Brexit campaign and ever since have spouted Brexit means Brexit, and identical lines on freedom of movement and rule taking. How they actually voted doesn't matter very much.

There’s defo another back stabbing going to happen by Michael Gove. I don’t believe him for a second when he says that he backs Theresa May and her EU deal.

Asked today why he didn’t want to take up the reins as the Minister for Brexit, he replied it was because he was enjoying the post of Environment Minister SO much!! aye right, that’s why!

There’s defo another back stabbing going to happen by Michael Gove. I don’t believe him for a second when he says that he backs Theresa May and her EU deal.
It continually amazes me that this oily creep survives - he's like one of these shite-smeared dods of toilet paper which steadfastly refuses to flush down the pan.

12 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Corbyn should be embarrassed tbh. He's so shit that the most hopeless PM in modern times is certain she'll wipe the floor with him in a TV debate

She was also certain she'd win the election with an increased majority.

28 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

She was also certain she'd win the election with an increased majority.

Having experienced that near-total disaster she still wants to take him on in a televised debate, and in all honesty apart from a handful of posters I very much doubt anyone on here really thinks he's going to hand her arse to her, especially on a subject which he's dithered about for months/years. 

Corbyn should be embarrassed tbh. He's so shit that the most hopeless PM in modern times is certain she'll wipe the floor with him in a TV debate

Well, no. May is staring into the abyss of losing the vote in the Commons by 100+ votes. It’s a Hail Mary - force Corbyn to come up with a credible alternative and hope it scares a fair chunk of Tory ‘rebels’ into voting for her plan. She wouldn’t even be considering the debate if she wasn’t days away from a no-confidence vote.

42 minutes ago, Paco said:

Well, no. May is staring into the abyss of losing the vote in the Commons by 100+ votes. It’s a Hail Mary - force Corbyn to come up with a credible alternative and hope it scares a fair chunk of Tory ‘rebels’ into voting for her plan. She wouldn’t even be considering the debate if she wasn’t days away from a no-confidence vote.

It’s a fair point.  It’s easy to criticise Corbyn and I can understand that people are looking for Labour to offer an alternative, however it is easy to see why they have sat back whilst May has sunk deeper and deeper into a quagmire of her own making.

18 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Bbc jockoland wheeling out sir ian wood to tell everyone the maybots deal is fantastic

There’s nothing quite like a billionaire to tell the common folk what’s good for them.