Scotland v Lithuania

TheScarf

It's Strachan's attitude that's the problem rather than his refusal to answer the questions. This isn't an isolated incident of him being a belligerent wee dick either. 

Given that the media have been fairly compliant with him as well, I don't see the need for it. 

Of course there's no need for it. But it's who he is. Being a fanny to the media doesn't get you sacked if the results/performances are good enough (cue numerous examples of this happening).

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Michael W said:

It's Strachan's attitude that's the problem rather than his refusal to answer the questions.

It isn't.  His only joke was "A quick word Gordon".  Apart from that he's a humourless, inept wee c**t.

It's Strachan's attitude that's the problem rather than his refusal to answer the questions. This isn't an isolated incident of him being a belligerent wee dick either. 

Given that the media have been fairly compliant with him as well, I don't see the need for it. 

Compliant is right. No one in the media will ask him anything testing. And the more sarcasm and disdain they get from him, the more they seem to love him. The man's an arse but the Scottish media absolutely enable him.

3 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Is the away one the red one?

My favourite is the 1990 away. White with yellow and the odd blue stripe that we wore against Sweden.

We wore the dark blue against Sweden. But we did wear that strip(which I had) against Costa Rica!

Eta 3-1 Scotland tomorrow!

Quite fun looking at our previous lines up for games against Lithuania

2011 (1-0 win) - McGregor, Whittaker, Caldwell, Berra, Bardsley, Cowie, Fletcher, Bannan, Morrison, Naismith, Goodwillie

2010 (0-0) - McGregor, Hutton, Weir, McManus, Whittaker, Fletcher, Brown, Robson, McCulloch, Naismith, Miller

2007 (3-1 win) - Gordon, Hutton, Weir, McManus, McEveley, Teale, Brown, Fletcher, McCulloch, Boyd, O'Connor

2006 (2-1 win) - Gordon, Dailly, Weir, Pressley, Naysmith, Hartley, Fletcher, Caldwell, Quashie, Miller, McFadden

Our teams used to be really, really shite.

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Quite fun looking at our previous lines up for games against Lithuania

2011 (1-0 win) - McGregor, Whittaker, Caldwell, Berra, Bardsley, Cowie, Fletcher, Bannan, Morrison, Naismith, Goodwillie

2010 (0-0) - McGregor, Hutton, Weir, McManus, Whittaker, Fletcher, Brown, Robson, McCulloch, Naismith, Miller

2007 (3-1 win) - Gordon, Hutton, Weir, McManus, McEveley, Teale, Brown, Fletcher, McCulloch, Boyd, O'Connor

2006 (2-1 win) - Gordon, Dailly, Weir, Pressley, Naysmith, Hartley, Fletcher, Caldwell, Quashie, Miller, McFadden

Our teams used to be really, really shite.

No no, that can't be right, the current squad is clearly the worst Scotland squad of all time.

Chris Martin expected to start.

At least we know who's in charge eh. Strachan is really showing us idiotic fans what for.

Do you think the fans are in charge?

I'm no fan of Martin but I guess Strachan wants our attacking players to play off him. We'll see how it goes.

How much are tickets? Mate told me they were £40. Surely they aren't that much?

Its 40 in north and south and 30 behind goals.

35 thousand expected today. Don't think they have opened the upper tier of the south stand.

Archived