St Johnstone vs Partick Thistle

Is this what happens when you're a successful top 6 side, all the cute and cuddly team's fans turn against you?  If so I want no part of it, I want to be friends with the bottom six dross again, being all bitter and jealous together about the team's way above us.  I think I remember what it was like...

I'm sure it's just a bit of glesga banter though, those crazy Harry wraggs, getting in the mood for panto season no doubt.  

Its great, bravo!  I want to hear more...

Spoiler

Oh no I don't! :thumsup2

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Is this what happens when you're a successful top 6 side, all the cute and cuddly team's fans turn against you?  If so I want no part of it, I want to be friends with the bottom six dross again, being all bitter and jealous together about the team's way above us.  I think I remember what it was like...

I'm sure it's just a bit of glesga banter though, those crazy Harry wraggs, getting in the mood for panto season no doubt.  

Its great, bravo!  I want to hear more...

Reveal hidden contents

Oh no I don't! :thumsup2

Spoiler

We're behind you :(

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

As always. One day Jaggy, one day.

Probably not in our lifetime though as fissil are the quintessential no mark club, alongside Alloa and Morton.

Sounds like the sort of thing a rangers fan would say.

30 minutes ago, dave.j said:

30 minutes ago, dave.j said:

Tbf, Saintees and Rangers are fighting for the best of the rest places with Aberdeen and Hearts. I'd be quite happy to see the Johnnies finish second to go with their cup win from a couple of years back. Well deserved after being Scotland's no-mark club for over a hundred years :whistle

7 minutes ago, Arnold Layne said:

1 Doolan

2 Doolan

3 Doolan

4 Doolan

More chance of Azeez getting the goals Doolan has only scored a tap-in the league so far this season. Tbf, he played a lot better at Dundee than he has generally this season.

1 minute ago, cilitbang said:

If thistle win, great

If saints win but we kick 50 shades of shite out Paton, also great

I'd take 25 digs and a draw.

3 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

I predict a 3-3 between the Lean Mean Rosenberg Beating T̶r̶a̶c̶t̶o̶r̶ Machine and Scotland's Best Footballing Side Circa 2013; Rutkiewicz, Jason Scotland and Stevie May for the Saintees, Mark Roberts, Ian Maxwell X2 and Dmitro "literally who?" Pronevych for the jags.

It's Rosenborg. I can understand why you wouldn't know though.

Archived