The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

• 3 weeks later...

First referral on the Presidential Election to the US Supreme Court in relation to an appeal against a Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruling leading to a defeat for the Trump camp.  Looks like SCOTUS ruling was 9-0.

6 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

First referral on the Presidential Election to the US Supreme Court in relation to an appeal against a Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruling leading to a defeat for the Trump camp.  Looks like SCOTUS ruling was 9-0.

9-0? Close enough for a recount shirley

Texas AG Ken Paxton sues four battleground states in bid to overturn Trump defeat by scrapping millions of votes

^^^ him
Yeah, I have some places thinking this one is the big one for Trumpy. Just wondering if anyone knew if it was more fantasy pish or if it had teeth.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
12 hours ago, lithgierose said:

Texas AG Ken Paxton sues four battleground states in bid to overturn Trump defeat by scrapping millions of votes

^^^ him

Yeah, I have some places thinking this one is the big one for Trumpy. Just wondering if anyone knew if it was more fantasy pish or if it had teeth.

It is pure

image.png.c66e5792032228d8a818cf6c14031eb2.png

Texas AG Ken Paxton has a few FBI problems.

It is thought that Paxton is doing this to please an audience of one, who happens to have an executive power that might be beneficial to someone who is 'helping the FBI with their enquiries'.

Feel free to draw your own conclusions.

Yours, the truth is out there.

aDONis

Edited by aDONisSheep

10 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

9-0 in a SC with Clarence Thomas on it is quite something.  

27 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I see that the Trump administration is rushing through a series of federal executions before Biden takes power. What a shower of utter scum.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/10/trump-administration-justice-department-federal-executions

I hope Biden does away with this. Executions have no place in a modern society.

It always amazes me that the more hardcore Christian you are, the more pro-death penalty you are.

Seems like Christianity has no place in a modern society either. I mean these people actually believe there was a talking serpent that lived in a magical fruit tree. Depressing.