The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

3 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

The fact that 50% of US voters will support a Republican Party in its present guise is probably as big a threat to world stability as what is happening in Ukraine at the moment.

Trump wanabees outdoing each other (and maybe outdoing Trump himself) in adopting a position on global politics which is absolutely scary.

Democracy has failed, Granny. We need a big, sexy strongman to take over and tell us all what to do.

Failing that, we can all just draw our sex fantasies about Donald Trump, possibly one of the least attractive men in the world, whose opinions change depending on who is flattering him at the time.

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Democracy has failed, Granny. We need a big, sexy strongman to take over and tell us all what to do.

Failing that, we can all just draw our sex fantasies about Donald Trump, possibly one of the least attractive men in the world, whose opinions change depending on who is flattering him at the time.

Fair enough, but I need to have Thursdays off.

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for posting without any links but I just saw a clip of the big man apparantly speaking on some youtubers podcast which will surely be an absolute gold mine of content.

The part I heard was him speaking about Ukraine and saying how Georgia was taken under Bush and he said "Not the Georgia we all know and love".

He is undefeated. 

Found a link- 

Edited by Albus Bulbasaur

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Quite the panicky tone to that missive, and barely a hint of smug mockery.

Perhaps a bit concerned that Vlad's going to take his failed associates down with him. Sad!

16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Trump Towers Kiev and Moscow might be down the shitter then. 

This is the politics section where the smoothbrain babies post could you please return your big intellectual adult brain to the general discussion section where the big hitters reside. 

2 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

This is the politics section where the smoothbrain babies post could you please return your big intellectual adult brain to the general discussion section where the big hitters reside. 

It's ok, you're fine here. Troll away, nothing matters.