The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

34 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

I wonder how many of those red Make America Great Again baseball caps are kicking about? Iconic.

@Miguel Sanchez - you hold him down and I'll administer the punishment.

1 hour ago, ICTFCwife said:

How’s everyone feeling about Trump saying Scotland is his home…

He's in terrible shape physically, has an atrocious diet, likes golf and talks a load of shite.

He's definitely Scottish.

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Over It Maid GIF

I can’t see the GOP even officially acknowledging it, and in the event someone can’t sidestep a question it’ll be answered with some variant of ‘this was a civil matter and it stemmed from many years before he was President’. They can’t denounce him and claim to be giving a shit about women or the next question goes straight into various horror stories about women being denied abortions for unviable pregnancies since Roe vs Wade was struck down, putting their own lives in danger. As far as his voters go, over 60% of them still think the 2020 election was rigged. They’re angry about Ashli Babbitt getting shot in the face, but not at the guy who spun the bullshit that led to her being there; they’re angry at the cop who did it. While thinking Derek Chauvin’s a martyr. 

4 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

Don't be silly. It's America. His support will go through the roof from the anti-deep state conspiracy fucknuggets.

I’d imagine the mass emails for donations to a SuperPac to pay the $5m restitution to Carroll are minutes from being issued. 

Edited by carpetmonster