The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

10 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Next Dr Who Earth-ending enemy found 🙂.

Edit... The statue! I'm seeming to remember a Dr Who character like that statue but I can't quite place it.

There's an episode with 4 statues I think, and if you looked at them you'd turn to stone. 

Can't think of any other episodes similar.

20 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

The last sentence had me spitting my coffee out.

It looks like the statue has a couple of man boobs.  The left hand is reaching up to grab one while the right hand is about to swing down and grab the other.

Once you see it, you cannot unsee it.

The MAGA crowd seem to have a real problem accepting the reality that their boy is an elderly obese man in screaming denial about what he clearly perceives as his own physical faults. They're forever portraying him as a Soviet-style strongman, or literal superhero.

Sorry, I could have just finished that at "the MAGA crowd have a real problem accepting reality".

7 hours ago, Fullerene said:

It looks like the statue has a couple of man boobs.  The left hand is reaching up to grab one while the right hand is about to swing down and grab the other.

Once you see it, you cannot unsee it.

I see a cross-eyed David Hasselhoff…

Is there anything left he can insult he has not insulted?

Democracy, the truth, women, gays, ethnic minorities, global warming/environment, political opponents, judges, other countries, other religions, POWs, disabled, allies, Medal of Honor recipients, the list goes on.

But...the guy is absolutely box office!

Edited by Sugar_Army

2 hours ago, Sugar_Army said:

Is there anything left he can insult he has not insulted?

Democracy, the truth, women, gays, ethnic minorities, global warming/environment, political opponents, judges, other countries, other religions, POWs, disabled, allies, Medal of Honor recipients, the list goes on.

But...the guy is absolutely box office!

Some of the planets are a bit underwhelming.  Mercury for example is not much bigger than the moon.  A Trump presidency would re-classify the planets to exclude the pathetic ones.

Edited by Fullerene

11 minutes ago, Freedom Farter said:

Sheldon Adelson was a parasite. 

The likes of him (i know he’s dead btw) is a good chunk of all that is wrong with American politics. Obscenely wealthy individuals with almost unrestrained ability to fund their chosen campaigns via super pacs etc. 

shambles. 

This guy is mentally deranged yet will get a high 40% of the popular vote.  Let’s hope he can’t carry the Electoral College.

At the end he claims that the photo of Kamala Harris is actually an artist’s impression and that he’s better looking than she is.

BATSHIT.  MENTAL.  CRAZY.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The big rumour is that both Swift and Beyonce are going to appear at the DNC to endorse Harris-Walz.

James Taylor is soundchecking just now, although tonight’s Biden’s night. I’m halfway tempted to venture downtown to see what’s happening, apparently the trains are on time and completely dead as everyone’s been told to work from home. Even just the novelty of trains being on time and clean might be nice. 

In other news, George Santos pleads guilty to wire fraud and identity theft; will apparently be getting a minimum two years in the pokey

https://apple.news/AQoYvg5tnR1i9AMVnqwH3Jg

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The big rumour is that both Swift and Beyonce are going to appear at the DNC to endorse Harris-Walz.

I certainly hope so, perhaps Alanis will join them after the mental piece of shit posted the below earlier today. 

There’s some fukked up Republican plan here to contest this election, they cannot think Trump is going to win enough hearts and minds with this stuff: 

2 hours ago, bigmarv said:

I certainly hope so, perhaps Alanis will join them after the mental piece of shit posted the below earlier today. 

There’s some fukked up Republican plan here to contest this election, they cannot think Trump is going to win enough hearts and minds with this stuff: 

They know they onto a loser - it’s why Trump is barely campaigning and is just pocketing all the funds instead - and they’ll look to tie it up in court forever, same way as he’s conducted business for decades. The ratf**king is already underway in AZ and GA

https://www.vox.com/scotus/367701/supreme-court-arizona-rnc-republicans-mi-familia-vota