The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

20 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

What a fucking stupid idea. Taking away the immorality of it it's just bonkers.

The Pentagon are saying they don't know what he's on about and are referring all questions back to the Whitehouse.

The Pentagon are saying they don't know what he's on about and are referring all questions back to the Whitehouse.

I can only guess there's some kind of shit about to drop in the Washington Post and this is a distraction. This is not normal.

Just now, Savage Henry said:

I can only guess there's some kind of shit about to drop in the Washington Post and this is a distraction. This is not normal.

Maybe he's had word that Paul Manafort's dished the dirt to the Senate Intelligence Committee to protect his own hide. Hope so.

Maybe he's had word that Paul Manafort's dished the dirt to the Senate Intelligence Committee to protect his own hide. Hope so.

Interesting theory that this is a cynically ploy for 2018. Democrats defending transgender rights will alienate the core idiot right in the rust belt, entrench Trump's vote and keep him safe from impeachment.

44 minutes ago, mrcat1990 said:

Surely the cost of a blown off arm of a transgender person is the same as a cisgender persons?

I doubt the British Army pays for gender reassignment medical procedures, and I don't think you get it on the NHS. Anyway, apparently it doesn't cost much, it's an excuse by far right loonies who hate everyone.

7 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Interesting theory that this is a cynically ploy for 2018. Democrats defending transgender rights will alienate the core idiot right in the rust belt, entrench Trump's vote and keep him safe from impeachment.

I doubt he can think that far ahead or cares about 2018.

1 minute ago, EdgarusQPFC said:

Smells of trying to deflect from something else/pandering to the Christian nut jobs 

You could well be right, haven't heard of him ever going to Church apart from the campaign trail. Thought golf was his thing.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/890260758050856961