The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

Skinny Repeal vote failed by one vote.  Pence spent half an hour trying to strong-arm John McCain and two other Republicans.  "f**k you" was the response.  Not only was this a defeat for the principle, it was a condemnation of the people.  Brilliant stuff.

Incoming Twitter rant in about seven minutes.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Skinny Repeal vote failed by one vote.  Pence spent half an hour trying to strong-arm John McCain and two other Republicans.  "f**k you" was the response.  Not only was this a defeat for the principle, it was a condemnation of the people.  Brilliant stuff.

Incoming Twitter rant in about seven minutes.

I'd managed to completely forget that Trump had mocked McCain for being captured in Vietnam. Revenge is indeed a dish best served cold. 

Beautiful. 

Millions of lower paid and/or unemployed and/or retired US voters cast their votes for a Billionaire who made it clear he wanted to slash taxes.

What made them think that such a policy was compatible with a revised health care policy that was going to be beneficial to the masses?

12 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Millions of lower paid and/or unemployed and/or retired US voters cast their votes for a Billionaire who made it clear he wanted to slash taxes.

What made them think that such a policy was compatible with a revised health care policy that was going to be beneficial to the masses?

The vast majority of Trump supporters have absolutely no comprehension of basic economics.  And have no inclination to understand.  

31 minutes ago, RiG said:

Heads gone.

"As I said from the beginning".  The c**t has been making comments like this from the time of the campaign and never seems to be called on it.

No Donald you didn't say that from the beginning; you said that you would deliver a "great" healthcare plan.

Heid bummer at the scouts has apologised to the kids for having to put up with that shite from Trumpet.

Is this one of the most embarrassing statements in the history of the American presidency? The boy scouts apologising for the president. Ooft

Scaramucci has just heavily suggested that Steve Bannon's tried to suck his own dick. What a world.

I thought you were joking. Should've known. The mooch is going to raise the comedy levels that's for sure.

If anyone could link to a YouTube clip where Obama absolutely destroys the young mooch in a Q&A I'd be very appreciative. Shows you how far we've fallen.

10 hours ago, NotThePars said:

Scaramucci has just heavily suggested that Steve Bannon's tried to suck his own dick. What a world.

35 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Managed to do it myself...

Mmm.....

This is Peggy Noonan, a conservative Republican who writes in the right wing Wall Street Journal.

The president’s primary problem as a leader is not that he is impetuous, brash or naive. It’s not that he is inexperienced, crude, an outsider. It is that he is weak and sniveling. It is that he undermines himself almost daily by ignoring traditional norms and forms of American masculinity.

He’s not strong and self-controlled, not cool and tough, not low-key and determined; he’s whiny, weepy and self-pitying. He throws himself, sobbing, on the body politic. He’s a drama queen.

It’s all whimpering accusation and finger-pointing: Nobody’s nice to me. Why don’t they appreciate me?

His public brutalizing of Attorney General Jeff Sessions isn’t strong, cool and deadly; it’s limp, lame and blubbery.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-is-woody-allen-without-the-humor-1501193193

So his party is voting against him, his military won't implement the contents of his tweets and have refuted some of the things said and his white house is in complete dissaray, it's like the West Wing merged with Benny Hill

Bye Bye USA as a superpower, occasionally it was nice knowing ya

Edited by senorsoupe

Other presidents have been assassinated for less.

Someone needs to get a bullet in this arsehole's head.*

*If the FBI or CIA are reading this, I'm not being serious. It's a joke.**

**It's not a joke.***

It's sort of a joke

1 hour ago, killiefan27 said:

"Is brain cancer affecting captured John McCain's brain? Obamacare will collapse like non-hero McCain's pres run. SAD!" - Donald Trump's Twitter drafts, as aides try desperately to convince him not to press send.

If only we could laugh this off as being totally implausible.