The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

1 minute ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Bet it really bothers you that I'm in a country where you can't come to my house and arrest me.

Nazi!

It seems to bother you that we live in a country where the Government can't order you how to go to the bathroom.

Don't think people who admire Lenin and Mao are any better than people who admire Hitler. The commies get the edge in the bad guy race in our current environment because they are more likely to engage in political violence and there seem to be more of them about causing trouble.

Racial superiority and the eradication of a whole race is central to Nazi ideology. The same isn't true for Leninism. I have no sympathy for communism but I struggle to believe that you actualky think self-defined Leninists are as bad as Neo-Nazis.

Don't think people who admire Lenin and Mao are any better than people who admire Hitler. The commies get the edge in the bad guy race in our current environment because they are more likely to engage in political violence and there seem to be more of them about causing trouble.

Whit !!! Absolute nonsense,how many people have been killed by followers of communism recently compared to people from the far right ?

3 minutes ago, jakedee said:

Whit !!! Absolute nonsense,how many people have been killed by followers of communism recently compared to people from the far right ?

I was referring more to a general culture of political violence, more than a body count which is just a handful on both sides. Certainly the commies have a mass lead in property damage and assaults over the past couple of years. 

ACLU Virginia executive director:

"I was there and brought concerns directly to the secretary of public safety and the head of the Virginia State Police about the way the barricades in the park limiting access by the arriving demonstrators and the lack of any physical separation of the protesters and counter-protesters on the street were contributing to the potential for violence. They did not respond. In fact, law enforcement was standing passively by, seeming to be waiting for violence to take place, so that they would have grounds to declare an emergency, declare an unlawful assembly."

Here's the perfect example of what I'm talking about. PBS profiles anti-Trump people in Buckhannon, WV and Trump supporters in Portland, OR.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/features/trump-west-virginia/

People do burnouts in the pickup trucks flying the American flag near where the anti-Trump protest is going on. The protestors were enveloped by black smoke from the truck pipes and some were hit with pebbles.

One is allowed to go into school and give her opinions. The kids are prepared and argue back. She cries afterwards.

This is the worst that happens to left wing protesters in the so-called "Trumpiest place in America."

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/features/trump-supporters-portland/

Trump supporters are attacked with bricks and mace at pro-Trump events.

Families beg Trump supporters not to go.

Trump supporters worry about getting fired from their jobs for attending rallies.

The local government tries to get permits for pro-Trump rallies revoked.

Police have to deploy rubber bullets to disperse violent leftists before a couple of old ladies can speak.

1 hour ago, Baxter Parp said:

It should be remembered that the Confederacy were protecting a way of life: specifically slavery.

The Confederacy also wanted slavery allowed outside the South and to reopen the Atlantic slave trade with Africa.

The Southern leadership should have been hung from the nearest tree after the Civil War.

Could the worm be turning? Vice President (Hunter) Pence was asked about Russian collusion with Trump. His answer... "I never witnessed any." That is a non-denial denial if ever there was. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pence-not-aware-of-any-russian-collusion-with-trump-campaign/

7 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Not remotely relevant as it has been debunked as a photoshop job. While Trump is an odious individual, this kind of stuff gives credence to "fake news".

Ok, debunk this:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/charlottesville-latest-donald-trump-father-fred-arrested-ku-klux-klan-kkk-rally-riot-queens-new-york-a7891701.html

Donald Trump's father was arrested at Ku Klux Klan riot in New York in 1927, records reveal

Ok, debunk this:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/charlottesville-latest-donald-trump-father-fred-arrested-ku-klux-klan-kkk-rally-riot-queens-new-york-a7891701.html
Donald Trump's father was arrested at Ku Klux Klan riot in New York in 1927, records reveal

Indeed.