The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

51 minutes ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Just going by the flags they're constantly flying. At the Trump rally I attended, one of the disrupters thrown out was waving a Soviet Union flag. All the pictures I see where Antifa and BLM are attacking Trump rallies they are flying Communist flags.

So a couple of hammer and sickle flegs indicates that the anti Trump movement is Leninist and Maoist ?

Following this logic, given the multitude of swastikas and white power flegs on the other side, I assume you're happy to acknowledge the whole Trump movement as a festering hive of fascist scum ?

2 minutes ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

. Arranged marriage to cousins that you've never met from halfway around the world is not the type of behavior that leads to a free and open society. 

Bit of a jump. In most cases there's far more examination of common interests and the like with more honesty than dating websites. It would be interesting to check the stats about the numbers of couples who are happily married after 20 years of an arranged marriage v random encounters or Tinder, though there probably aren't. Forced marriages are a different matter, akin to slavery. 

29 minutes ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

Maybe I am being tedious responding to everyone who comments towards me.

But I would check in on a couple pages of this thread once a week awhile back and it was nothing more than a circle jerk along with the occasional obvious misinformation that would never be challenged.  

That may well be the case...

52 minutes ago, TheProgressiveLiberal said:

I read a statistic awhile back regarding Pakistani marriage in Britain. I can't remember the exact number, but a huge amount of even 4th generation British Pakistanis take wives from Pakistan. Now, do you agree that your country has problems regarding the integration of this community into wider British society? Don't you think it would help if there was more intermarriage or at least British Pakistanis marrying British Pakistanis? I think that would be a major step forward and solve a lot of the problems in the long term.

...But that's just completely un-necessary.

Stop immigration. When you are in a hole, stop digging. Assimilationist policies from the government such as jail time for arranged marriages, English immersion in schools, policies which seek to break up ethnic ghettos. Extreme sentences for crime influenced by radical Islamic ideology, the same way we have escalators for hate crimes.

Jesus wept.

The USA was built on immigration - you know - the ones who managed to wipeout most of the indigenous population . .

Watching the press conference, Trump saying he couldn't say anything specific on Saturday because he didn't have enough information.

You look at what’s happening last night in Sweden. Sweden, who would believe this. Sweden. They took in large numbers [of refugees from Muslim-majority countries]. They’re having problems like they never thought possible.

Nothing happened in Sweden. He was referring to a debunked Fox news report.

Speaking at the White House Rose Garden to discuss the U.S.’ withdrawal from the Paris climate agreement, Trump said: "I would like to begin by addressing the terrorist attack in Manila. It is really very sad as to what's going on throughout the world with terror. Our thoughts and our prayers are with all of those affected.”

The "attack" was by a disgruntled gambler in a robbery that went wrong.

Then the conference unbelievably went even more insane.

Watching the press conference, Trump saying he couldn't say anything specific on Saturday because he didn't have enough information.

He sent Gorka out to push the same line after the Mosque incident last week.