The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

He's shitting where he eats if he's going after Fox News now.
Looks like he is reverting to the original plan...to lose the election and then set up a lucrative, right wing TV channel to appeal to his base. Criticising Fox News will be part of the strategy...if there is a strategy! The man is deranged.

7 hours ago, welshbairn said:

He's deleted the Nobel Prize ones, an aid probably told him he'd blow his chances of Obama's Peace Prize, but he's added these.

image.thumb.png.2e3b7fdb917f096730981f9de1beaa76.png

image.png.b6c055a52cf60b7989f8d4a7b1903b9f.png

Is that Yank for "carer"...:whistle

Melania must have had a great birthday yesterday what with all the attention Trump was paying her...

Clearly fake tweet of Biden retweeted with glee by Trump but he didn't seem to notice the Twitter handle...

Trump.PNG.8925768289732a1288eccfd43ec3dbc3.PNG

Edited by RiG

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

He's deleted the Nobel Prize ones, an aid probably told him he'd blow his chances of Obama's Peace Prize, but he's added these.

Didn't...somebody important...decide the president shouldn't be deleting tweets a while back? Something to do with keeping records for historical purposes...?

I may have dreamed this, I'll not deny it.

1 hour ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Didn't...somebody important...decide the president shouldn't be deleting tweets a while back? Something to do with keeping records for historical purposes...?

I may have dreamed this, I'll not deny it.

I know he's banned from blocking anyone on Twitter, think it went to the Supreme Court. P+B can serve as a back up for the Presidential records though in this case. :angel

Looks like he is reverting to the original plan...to lose the election and then set up a lucrative, right wing TV channel to appeal to his base. Criticising Fox News will be part of the strategy...if there is a strategy! The man is deranged.

I don’t think he has a plan here he clearly just doesn’t want to be presiding over a crisis like this and is lashing out at having to do serious press briefings every day rather than owning people he doesn’t like at rallies.

How the f**k have they not forced this c**t from office. Even as horrible as Pence is, surely its better to have someone with questionable morals rather than an absolute raving lunatic in office?
I just assume American exceptionalism is such that even in acknowledging this guy is a front-facing monumental fuckwitted embarrassment, America on a bad day is still >> everywhere else.

4 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

How the f**k have they not forced this c**t from office. Even as horrible as Pence is, surely its better to have someone with questionable morals rather than an absolute raving lunatic in office?

It's almost impossible to do. Also, he isn't unpopular with the electorate. Divisive, sure, but there's nothing to suggest that he doesn't have at least a fair chance of winning another term. Even if the Democrats could somehow force him out of office, I don't think it'd play too well with the electorate.

Basically, the Americans drank the Kool-Aid. All the rest of the world can do is plan accordingly.

Edit: I asked this question a while back, but I wonder what it would take for two-thirds of the Senate to actually vote to remove a president. I guess if they publicly wiped their arse with the American flag? Maybe senators would hide behind the First Amendment to keep their guy in power?

Edited by BigFatTabbyDave

There’s some of his base that will support and makes excuses for him regardless.

Thankfully there will be enough former Trump voters who won’t vote for him this time around imo.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-52417609/coronavirus-what-trump-voters-think-of-his-handling-of-crisis

It's almost impossible to do. Also, he isn't unpopular with the electorate. Divisive, sure, but there's nothing to suggest that he doesn't have at least a fair chance of winning another term. Even if the Democrats could somehow force him out of office, I don't think it'd play too well with the electorate.
Basically, the Americans drank the Kool-Aid. All the rest of the world can do is plan accordingly.
Edit: I asked this question a while back, but I wonder what it would take for two-thirds of the Senate to actually vote to remove a president. I guess if they publicly wiped their arse with the American flag? Maybe senators would hide behind the First Amendment to keep their guy in power?

He can be removed by a majority vote of his cabinet and vice president if they think he is mentally or medically unfit for office. I think its the 25th or something amendment to the constitution.

He can be removed by a majority vote of his cabinet and vice president if they think he is mentally or medically unfit for office. I think its the 25th or something amendment to the constitution.

Which plainly should have happened long before now. But too many GOP high flyers are financially gaining from his utter incompetence to make that change, so if it hasn’t happened yet, it’s safe to say it never will.

Which plainly should have happened long before now. But too many GOP high flyers are financially gaining from his utter incompetence to make that change, so if it hasn’t happened yet, it’s safe to say it never will.

6 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

This.  Make no mistake, Trump is the most corrupt President in recent years.  He and his immediate family will have made lots of money and so will have other close figures.  Ego aside, Trump’s main motivation is greed; it has been all his life.

If Biden becomes President we will never know how corrupt Trump was as he (Biden) will not want to rock any boats once elected.

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

It's hard to see what they'd get out of that personally, and that's all that matters. You'd need to be a real ethical patriot to consider that and ha ha ha. No.

On the flip side, imagine spending the rest of your life knowing that Trump supporters blame you for their guy being "undemocratically" deposed from office. No matter how rich or powerful you are, you'd spend the rest of your life changing your pants every time a door slammed.