The Official Former President Trump thread

banana

That Giuliani piece on Fox is brilliant for how the host tries to lead him on to mocking the lefty Dem cucktards, then within seconds realises how badly it's backfired.

Why do we not do testing for obesity? The guy is completely mental.

10 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

His new idea is to inject disinfectant into the lungs. To give him credit, killing the patient before COVID does will probably reduce the total number of COVID deaths though.

I can exclusively reveal that that idea has been rebutted by experts.

7 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Sanofi by any chance? 

They are the biggest French drug manufacturers I know of. They are on a par with Novartis (Swiss). 

Quick Google reveals it was indeed Sanofi - https://www.forbes.com/sites/lisettevoytko/2020/04/07/trump-has-small-distant-link-to-sanofi-french-drugmaker-of-hydroxychloroquine/#15b0e62c7260

And given that he paid his halfwit son's (elder halfwit son) $7 Boy Scout annual subs from his 'charitable' foundation, I'm not buying that he wouldn't spend energy flogging nonsense for the sake of $3k worth of stocks. 

6 hours ago, cyderspaceman said:

And anyone hearing that would imagine that the prez would be carted away by folk in white coats.

Instead the natives are arming up and taking to the streets demanding their right to be killed by this.

As much as I think the Don is a massive clown, what he said about the disenfectant has been really taken out of context. He meant that it would be great if there was a solution that was as easy as just having an injection that would kill off the virus. The usual detractors have spun what he said to suit their own agenda.

50 minutes ago, supermik said:

As much as I think the Don is a massive clown, what he said about the disenfectant has been really taken out of context. He meant that it would be great if there was a solution that was as easy as just having an injection that would kill off the virus. The usual detractors have spun what he said to suit their own agenda.

Yet there'll be people out there in Trumpland killing themselves with bleach, just like they did with the fish tank cleaner.

1 hour ago, supermik said:

If Trump said the sky is blue there are many who would be tweeting the sky has been green their whole lives. 

I think the worst thing about Trump is that he is such a circus clown he is distracting from the rapid growth in international power of authoritarian regimes around the world. Many people who grew up in a world where America was so dominant it was almost the only country that mattered are asleep to what is happening globally other than his shitshow. 

“Detractors”?  What a stupid fucking post.

He literally said we should think about injecting disinfectant to kill off the virus. He's the President of the United States, words matter. People  died after he asked what you have lose by taking hydroxychloroquine, and called it a miracle drug.

Edited by welshbairn

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-vice-president-pence-members-coronavirus-task-force-press-briefing-31/

THE PRESIDENT:  Thank you very much.  So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of, if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting.  So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it.  And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that too.  It sounds interesting.

ACTING UNDER SECRETARY BRYAN:  We’ll get to the right folks who could.

THE PRESIDENT:  Right.  And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute.  One minute.  And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning.  Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs.  So it would be interesting to check that.  So, that, you’re going to have to use medical doctors with.  But it sounds — it sounds interesting to me.