Next QotS Manager

Had the next round draw not been made I would have been inclined to say a new manager may have made a difference last night as the players may have raised there game to impress the new guy. However, the draw Had been made and as it turned out we would have been playing the biggest club in the country at home and likely televised. If that couldn't make the players up their game then I really don't think a new manager would have made any difference yesterday (in such a short period of time).

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mr X said:

Seriously?

No one from the club has ever influenced, or even tried to influence, whats said on this forum.

They have in the past phoned people up ranting and raving about things said on this forum and demanding to know who certain usernames are.

So I wouldn't put anything past them

31 minutes ago, Mr X said:

Seriously?

No one from the club has ever influenced, or even tried to influence, whats said on this forum.

so if anyone posts something you dont like you can take it away . i thought a football forum was all for opinions and not some idiot editing posts that he doesnt agree with 

7 minutes ago, the tactician said:

so if anyone posts something you dont like you can take it away . i thought a football forum was all for opinions and not some idiot editing posts that he doesnt agree with 

Technically, I could but I dont. I would have thought that was pretty obvious.

The forum is for all opinions, the only posts I've removed, to do with Queens, are ones that crossed the line from opinion or comment to personal attacks.

4 minutes ago, kleinfaethetoon said:

I take it then the statement on the official site regarding rumours and speculation on social media was just fiction !!!

Sorry, I thought it was obvious from the context that I meant via me.

What's the bloody hold up in appointing a new management team!! Joke of a club why the delay every time in appointing a new manager, most clubs have it done and dusted in a week. last nights result won't have helped! any prospective manager watching that team performance will be having second thoughts...

4 hours ago, spacekid84 said:

They have in the past phoned people up ranting and raving about things said on this forum and demanding to know who certain usernames are.

So I wouldn't put anything past them

Who's been getting phoned up?  Genuinely intrigued here.

6 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

A hypothetical question, we could have had a new Manager in and maybe won or could have lost by more. The Caretaker hasn't covered himself in glory and the ongoing saga of finding a new man is not ideal but imo the players seem to be getting off a bit lightly in terms of their part in recent displays.

Pretty much, this.

It's a legitimate question.  I hope we do get some kind of response when somebody does eventually get appointed, so by that logic, maybe it could have made a difference.  

However, as someone said already, the draw itself should have provided some sort of bounce and incentive.

Always good on this forum to get input from fans of other clubs though.  It is pretty much the entire point.

Who's been getting phoned up?  Genuinely intrigued here.

Someone who doesn't even post on here was contacted by Mr Thomson, regarding comments he allegedly made on this board.

He went out his way asking various people trying to source the phone number, so he could rant at the wrong person.

Archived