Beith Bumpkins v Greenock Galacticos - Scottish Cup, 26th November 2016

vikingTON

I won't be getting involved in one of the dim-witted abusive exchanges that you're so fond of, but if you'd like to advise me of any inaccuracies in the post I made I'm all ears. 

Dim-witted I like lol but as I have already said.

Please read your Apologist comments above and reflect in yourself on behalf of the all fans of the Juniors.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ Ayrshire junior bumpkin

^^^ therefore an entirety of diddyness

Even your 'big team' is still effortlessly in the pocket of The Famous, after we hounded them on their own midden this season. Greenock Morton own Ayrshire and all the horrible, little football clubs within it. Just let that sink in.

1480809414060.jpg

You sure do.

Sure.

1 hour ago, Talbot Bing said:

Oh ffs lol. Nowt to say? Thought so. Get back to yer pipe and slippers dear. emoji38.png

Seen it all now. Guy has a sensible outlook on the junior v senior 'argument' but still gets a hard time because he's posted the ugly truth instead of continuing the bizarre wagon-circling from people like you. 

Seen it all now. Guy has a sensible outlook on the junior v senior 'argument' but still gets a hard time because he's posted the ugly truth instead of continuing the bizarre wagon-circling from people like you. 

Sensible my arse he came on spouting nonsense and apologised as if he was some kind of spokesperson for us all.

Get over yerself daftie. Outwith the main premier division the rest of the seniors is mediocre rot. So if some of the so called senior teams fanbase think the juniors is dire you might want to look at your own brand. Pish!

It is sensible and based on the fact based analysis of guys like HibeeJibee over the numerous gubbings the juniors have taken when stepping up against teams like Morton so unless you have a counter argument (you don't) then you'll repeatedly be laughed out of the thread. 

1 minute ago, Talbot Bing said:

Sensible my arse he came on spouting nonsense and apologised as if he was some kind of spokesperson for us all.

Get over yerself daftie. Outwith the main premier division the rest of the seniors is mediocre rot. So if some of the so called senior teams fanbase think the juniors is dire you might want to look at your own brand. Pish!

Ahem.......

Beith Juniors 0,  Greenock Morton 6 (SIX).

so, what's your point, exactly?

Mediocre rot it might be but junior football is miles away.

Mediocre rot it might be but junior football is miles away.

It is rot and thankfully you know it to be. The juniors is more vibrant than any Wallopers mid league mid table team like Stirling Albion.

Your points to prove are pointless. As any bigger team than Stirling Albion would usually do is put you lot to the sword so your argument is dismissed.

From your very own Wiki page.

0–9 v Ross County, Scottish Cup,
On the 6th February 2010

[emoji23][emoji23] case closed fuds

Vibrant

1. Full of energy and life.

"a vibrant cosmopolitan city"
synonyms: spirited, lively, full of life, full of spirit, high-spirited, energetic, sprightly, vigorous, vital, full of vim and vigour, animated, sparkling, coruscating, effervescent, vivacious, dynamic, flamboyant, electrifying, dazzling, stimulating, exciting, dashing, passionate, fiery, determined; More

quivering; pulsating.

"Rose was vibrant with anger"
synonyms: quivering, trembling, shaking, shaky, shivering, shivery, shuddering, shuddery, quavering, quavery, quaking; informaltrembly
"she was vibrant with excitement"

Hahahahaha.

It is rot and thankfully you know it to be. The juniors is more vibrant than any Wallopers mid league mid table team like Stirling Albion.

Your points to prove are pointless. As any bigger team than Stirling Albion would usually do is put you lot to the sword so your argument is dismissed.

On the 6th February 2010

[emoji23][emoji23] case closed fuds

What was the score when we played again? How have you got on against the senior clubs again? :lol:

Auckinleck Talbot- major major diddies.

5 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

On the 6th February 2010

emoji23.pngemoji23.png case closed fuds

The 9-0 game came after we beat you lot in the round before at the first time of asking. So Talbot got beat by the team who got beat 9-0 in the next round. Congratulations. 

7 minutes ago, Talbot Bing said:

On the 6th February 2010

emoji23.pngemoji23.png case closed fuds

Unsure how this disproves the general theory that the junior teams are fucking shite, and barely a step up from Sunday leaguers tbh. 

So many things about Junior football makes absolutely no sense to anyone from the outside. The name is stupid, even less people know who you are than a league 2 also ran,  they can't play at night, the standard is vastly inferior, the organisation is terrible, the facilities are mostly rustic, most teams have crap crowds. Outside of it being cheap, it doesn't have a unique selling point anymore. Annan can still be a community centered team with a good social club and have been competitive most years despite having it's closest away game being over 80 miles away. 

The same fans going on about senior teams not winning things are probably the same people that complain about giving out participation medals to children. The point of professional sport is to reach the best possible level and the entire idea of a separate entity for teams who don't want to bother and just want to beat nearby teams flies in the face of that. There's an exciting world out there and junior fans would be treated more credibly than bragging about the time they almost beat somebody like the footballing equivalent of Audley Harrison.

When a mid table mediocre team fanbase spout rot I'll call you lot out.

You beat us 2-1 in your own patch hardly a doing ya daftie [emoji23].

I see the 9-0 thrashing quote touched a wee nerve there though eh?

Funny how when I mentioned it a few more of you Walloper lurkers responded quickly [emoji38][emoji106]

Archived