Can any club compete with Celtic, ever again?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Not anymore bitch, that generation never experience anything like what your mob have went through. The nick rangers have been in over the past few years has made Celtic in the 1990s look like an absolute triumph. Club dead, newco formed, laughed at by the fans of each and every one of the 42 league clubs in Scotland as they trudged their way through the lower leagues, embarrasing themselves on a regular basis on and off the park. I don't think celtics 90s financial woes and on field disasters even come close to the humiliation that you cretins will be feeling.

Their inferiority complex will never leave them lol.

8 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

what do you do with your superiority complex when the silver spoon has been taking away lol.

Who IS wastecoatwilly?  The terrible spelling is in conflict with the acerbic wit.  I'm just not sure whether that username is an accidental or deliberate misspelling.

Which Celtic posters have been banned recently?

2 hours ago, The DA said:

Who IS wastecoatwilly?  The terrible spelling is in conflict with the acerbic wit.  I'm just not sure whether that username is an accidental or deliberate misspelling.

Which Celtic posters have been banned recently?

49 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

Is it supposed to be West Coast Willy? Is that the play on words? Or is the word Waste just entered at random? Forgive my ignorance and enlighten me

we r all from the glasga slums so the lack of granma  is a common place,this forum is full of spelling police from the dyslexia branch lurking in every corner waiting to spoil a tread thread or threed.

we r all from the glasga slums so the lack of granma  is a common place,this forum is full of spelling police from the dyslexia branch lurking in every corner waiting to spoil a tread thread or threed.

Have to say, lack of granma had me pissing myself there

18 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

So much irony here it's unreal.

So, you dislike someone commenting on the quality of others posts then proceed to call me a fucking bore, tony and I nauseating, thread ruining, pish etc etc.

I like tony as a poster, if he was simply having a joke I'll apologise to him. He's capable of balance.

You on the other hand come across like a demented old bat.

I assumed it was a joke, given plenty on here often tell Celtic fans that they don't appreciate success as much because they are so used to winning things....

14 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Not anymore bitch, that generation never experience anything like what your mob have went through. The nick rangers have been in over the past few years has made Celtic in the 1990s look like an absolute triumph. Club dead, newco formed, laughed at by the fans of each and every one of the 42 league clubs in Scotland as they trudged their way through the lower leagues, embarrasing themselves on a regular basis on and off the park. I don't think celtics 90s financial woes and on field disasters even come close to the humiliation that you cretins will be feeling.

And yet none of us here are anywhere near the anger you seem to be generation nearly twenty years on :lol: it's fitbaw mate , simmer yerself doon . You are on top for the time being , enjoy it because it won't last forver , it might seem so just now but football as they say is a funny old game 

And yet none of us here are anywhere near the anger you seem to be generation nearly twenty years on :lol: it's fitbaw mate , simmer yerself doon . You are on top for the time being , enjoy it because it won't last forver , it might seem so just now but football as they say is a funny old game 

He's apparently not raging, he said so yesterday [emoji849]

33 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

A Rangers fan saying someone protests too much. 

IMG_1509.JPG

I imagine it would be a miserable festive period in the Drew household were Celtic not top of the table , the sort of guy whose whole state of wellbeing depends of the state of his football clubs standing in the table :lol:

7 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

I imagine it would be a miserable festive period in the Drew household where Celtic not top of the table , the sort of guy whose whole state of wellbeing depends of the state of his football clubs standing in the table :lol:

So, therefore, by that assumption, it's gonna be a great Xmas, just like the last 5, just like 12 out the last 16.  Cool. Smiley face. 

What a fuckin waste the t1ms have turned this thread into! Anyway original question. Someone earlier mentioned all the stars lining up at once for leicster last season, youv got to say the same thing happened here twice! Celtic were a poor side under deila & the top league was weak yet aberdeen blew it twice. They drew games that celtic won and lost games that celtic drew.

There will surely come a time EVENTUALY that one of the "other teams" win the league but it may take another thing on the same size and scale as the bosman ruling before football here and elsewhere looks like anything different

4 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

What a fuckin waste the t1ms have turned this thread into! Anyway original question. Someone earlier mentioned all the stars lining up at once for leicster last season, youv got to say the same thing happened here twice! Celtic were a poor side under deila & the top league was weak yet aberdeen blew it twice. They drew games that celtic won and lost games that celtic drew.

There will surely come a time EVENTUALY that one of the "other teams" win the league but it may take another thing on the same size and scale as the bosman ruling before football here and elsewhere looks like anything different

While Bosman did have a big impact I sense that the big, successful teams pre Bosman are still the same big successful teams today in most leagues in Europe.

Aye true for some not for others.be interesting look at comparative squad sizes for the big teams from then with now. ( by that i mean total players under contract) Cant ever see a team like ajax winning the european cup again. Anyway i wouldnt want to just simply undo it.
There needs to be something massive to superseed it. The un controlled capitalism over the last 20 years has led to some serious domination accross europe. Yes barca real psg are great to watch with their wee flicks and all but you can see that on youtube. For an actual game of fitbaw as a fan you want to see a competition not an easy peasy pumping for the favourates

Not sure what the answer is tho

Archived