Teckle Christmas Gifts

BFTD

Some clothes as always - couple of Fred Perry polo shirts, some Underarmour gear, pyjama's and stuff. 

Couple of bottles of Jack D and various beers , some smelly stuff and some vouchers, but favourite items were stuff for the man cave. Got Motherwell skins to jazz up my perfect draft machine which look class, a few bits of memorabilia, and my daughter got me a print in the style of a Motherwell framed shirt with my name on. Looks really good and delighted with it. 

Happy with my lot, and will now enjoy some of the aforementioned alcohol whilst getting the dinner underway. 

Edited by 'WellDel
Typo

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty grand stash this year, a lot of to me and my girlfriend stuff as we've moved in, an air fryer from my brother and a soda stream from my folks (we drink a lot of sparkling water). Some books, socks, a bunch of various clothes from her parents, bottle of malt. Cannot complain at all. 

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

Got a box of assorted bamboo products, toothbrushes and socks etc from my sister and her missus, which my wife decided to wrap up in Christmas paper. She also gave everyone in the family an electric toothbrush in their stocking. 

It's like two competing worlds out there. *

*I love both my wife and sister

Usual stuff, jumpers, boxers, Amazon voucher but the missus got me an outstanding gift of an Empire Strikes Back poster signed by David Prowse. She got it just before he passed away and did admit she wondered about reselling for a profit but I'm glad she didn't. Looks amazing and will be right at home in my nerdy corner of the spare room.

3 hours ago, Empty It said:
3 hours ago, The Real Saints said:
I am by myself this year, so I have no presents. Give me your sympathy and pity.

You lucky b*****d.

100%this! My girlfriend invited a few of her friends round (one more than local covid protocols allow which I'm f*ckin livid about) it's been a rubbish day even watching Die Hard isn't making it any better, jeez I'm getting old can't be bothered with this. 

50 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Pretty grand stash this year, a lot of to me and my girlfriend stuff as we've moved, an air fryer from my brother and a soda stream from my folks (we drink a lot of sparking water). Some books, socks, a bunch of various clothes from her parents, bottle of malt. Cannot complain at all. 

7217E0EA-AB24-4EE2-89BA-EAAA886D7F0A.gif