Kris Boyd & Jamie Fullarton

I enjoy how he seems to get more and more worked up as the interview goes on, before finally losing the ability to control his arms, which flail up and then freeze in horror at what the mouths producing 

j26KXP.gif

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to Kris Boyd on BT Sport tonight, the gap between Celtic and The Rangers isn't as big as some claim because during the 5-1 game "Barrie McKay cut inside and had a shot.  It could have been 2-2".  Why no club has given Boydy a management role is beyond me. :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

According to Kris Boyd on BT Sport tonight, the gap between Celtic and The Rangers isn't as big as some claim because during the 5-1 game "Barrie McKay cut inside and had a shot.  It could have been 2-2".  Why no club has given Boydy a management role is beyond me. :rolleyes:

Aye and they only got absolutely hammered 1-0 in the cup as well.

On 17/12/2016 at 08:24, TheCelt67 said:

It's beacuse he's still playing m8.

On 14/12/2016 at 21:58, Peppino Impastato said:

Craigkillie is such a fuckin backwards regressive archaic old windbag.   Every word you just typed is utter utter tter shite.   It'sthrowbacks like you who make us shit ,  you just don't have a clue.  everything about it is new and innovative and I'msure hearts have a pretty good Iidea what his approach will be given they probably talked to him for fuckin hours about it ad their director of football has known him his entire career and worked with him for years. 

The current porto and ex valencia manager didn't describe any other manager in Scotland as the best coach they've ever seen after watching him for 15 minutes did They?   how many other coaches in Scotland were just wrking as an assis5at to a cl winning manger two weeks ago? Only in Scotland would a forward tthinking innovative exciting appointment like this be treated with such suspicion and derision by utter throwbacks with no clue what they're talking about. 

how many coaches in Scotland are 30 and invented a coaching school used the world Over?   This is as exciting appointment as therehas eever been in Scottish football.

I think you're going to need a new laptop after that mauling you've given it, Ian.

• 3 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I see Kris Boyd has offered his opinion on players diet and conditioning in today's Sun

IMG_1483518239.626015.jpg

What a thicko.

There might be legitimate criticisms to Le Guens dietary plans but I love how Boyd just simplifies it down to 'he took away my burgers and cakes!'

In fairness to Boyd, I have a similar approach to fitness when it comes to running. The difference is that's my hobby and I'm not a professional footballer.

There's also some tremendous stuff in one paper with Barry Ferguson moaning over Le Guen removing pickled onion Monster Munch from the vending machines at Murray Park.

There's probably an element of confirmation bias involved in that idiocy Boyd's spouting as well. He scored a lot of goals playing with a chronic diet so in his mind there was no issue. The leap he's taking is that rather than his attitude being the problem (which it clearly is) and taking the huff along with his pals because they weren't getting what they wanted instead it was the cakes that gave him energy and The Cardigan understood him and his needs.

There's something to be said for man-management and treating players as individuals but when it comes down to it: Kris Boyd is a fucking idiot.

Archived