Old Firm Colts in L2

It's the age old Tory tactic of creating a problem and then offering a solution that suits them best. I'm fucking sick of their pish and if this is allowed to happen, Scottish football is over for me.

It would be hard for me to turn my back on Stirling, considering our stance. But I would in no way attend shitey B team games against those tramps.

Same with Scotland games, refuse to give that shower that run our game any money.

f**k the Old Firm and f**k the SFA.

They said that the subject hasn't been discussed as they haven't received a formal approach regarding whatever this proposal is.

"If or when the club receive this mystery proposal it will be put before the board for consideration.

Until such time we really can't comment."

9 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

They said that the subject hasn't been discussed as they haven't received a formal approach regarding whatever this proposal is.

"If or when the club receive this mystery proposal it will be put before the board for consideration.

Disappointing as presumably we had someone at the presentation from the old firm folk the other week, also quite a few other clubs seem to have received information with the outline of the proposal. Possibly need to keep pushing for a proper reply as this gives the impression of a possible sell out. 

19 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Same reply,peternapper your turn

Disappointing as presumably we had someone at the presentation from the old firm folk the other week, also quite a few other clubs seem to have received information with the outline of the proposal. Possibly need to keep pushing for a proper reply as this gives the impression of a possible sell out. 

where and when did this alleged presentation take place?

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

it doesn't say that all the clubs sat down together at the same time or in the same location with the Celtic and Rangers reps  - because such a meeting didn't happen

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

You’re just being pedantic now.

Or accurate to be more precise.  You state that 10 clubs sat down collectively for a meeting with both of the old firm guys.  That never happened - you can read Elgin City's website for an inkling how matters came about in their case for example.  Maybe you think like Donald Trump the truth is just being pedantic?  It helps credibility though if you are arguing a case to actually stick to the facts rather than assumptions. 

it doesn't say that all the clubs sat down together at the same time or in the same location with the Celtic and Rangers reps  - because such a meeting didn't happen

Our chairman was at a meeting the other day to discuss this proposal.

Just wondering if there would be any appetite for a fan campaign about this?

Given that a decent percentage of lower league fans probably aren't following this closely or aren't online, I'm thinking handing out leaflets and getting people to sign petitions at the grounds etc.

Would require a decent group of volunteers to do.

Maybe this is a ridiculous idea but I feel like we should send a message that it isn't going to be accepted by fans either now or in the future.

Or accurate to be more precise.  You state that 10 clubs sat down collectively for a meeting with both of the old firm guys.  That never happened - you can read Elgin City's website for an inkling how matters came about in their case for example.  Maybe you think like Donald Trump the truth is just being pedantic?  It helps credibility though if you are arguing a case to actually stick to the facts rather than assumptions. 

You argued over someone saying they found it strange that their club had responded saying they hadn’t heard anything because all 10 League Two clubs had had a presentation, that’s still true.

All 10 League 2 clubs have been presented with the proposals, whether that was them all sitting down together or individually doesn’t really matter.

Given that a decent percentage of lower league fans probably aren't following this closely or aren't online, I'm thinking handing out leaflets and getting people to sign petitions at the grounds etc.
Maybe this is a ridiculous idea but I feel like we should send a message that it isn't going to be accepted by fans either now or in the future.

Im all for a campaign, but a petition won't work. It will most likely be ignored by the bigots and SFA.

Even on a more simple matter, we need to talk to our fellow fans about this, just mentioning it at pre-match drinks, half time etc will help significantly to gain momentum against this