Quite simply the greatest.......

Simply the best   

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah but what was the greatest invention before sliced bread was invented?

Bruce Forsyth was born a few months before sliced bread was invented. I don't think he's that great though.

11 hours ago, Septentrional Wasp said:

Anyone not using scissors to slice their pizza really doesn`t deserve cleanly cut slices.

My girlfriend was looking for the scissors to cut a pizza a while back, and her brother couldn't understand why. She then looked to me and asked "what would you cut a pizza with??" looking for my support in the argument.

Apparently using a pizza cutter/slicer to cut/slice pizza was the incorrect answer. 

I'm now considering my options

My girlfriend was looking for the scissors to cut a pizza a while back, and her brother couldn't understand why. She then looked to me and asked "what would you cut a pizza with??" looking for my support in the argument.
Apparently using a pizza cutter/slicer to cut/slice pizza was the incorrect answer. 

Your girlfriend = ITK

Tbh, I've never even considered using scissors to cut a pizza. Those pizza cutters are shite... they're difficult to use no matter what surface the pizza is on. Also, the topics tend to go wherever, and you end up with some slices half bald, and others piled high with topics. 

Next time I eat a pizza, I will use scissors to cut it and report back with my results. 

Tbh, I've never even considered using scissors to cut a pizza. Those pizza cutters are shite... they're difficult to use no matter what surface the pizza is on. Also, the topics tend to go wherever, and you end up with some slices half bald, and others piled high with topics. 
Next time I eat a pizza, I will use scissors to cut it and report back with my results. 

I'm looking forward to your enlightenment.

24 minutes ago, deej said:

The correct answer is one of these
601-4080_PI_TPS1801520?wid=493&ht=538

Pizza cutters are generally shite. Fine if you work in a pizza place and are cutting pizzas that are in a takeaway box and therefore are braced in place. 

Chopping board and huge knife if you're doing it at home. Using scissors is one of the most tragic things I've ever heard. Genuinely feel sorry for the down and outs doing this. They've slipped through society's safety net. 

Archived