Pouring soup down the toilet

DA Baracus

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NewBornBairn said:

It's got the same consistency as puke. 

Do you puke in the sink and then pick the bits out?

Do you puke in the bin and hope the bag doesn't leak?

Or do you puke in the loo?

The right answer seemingly is to puke in a sieve, drain off all liquid and dispose of the solids in the bin. ;)

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Just so I've got this right.

Hangover shites after a night on the Guinness and one of your local Indian's arse melter specials with extra fresh green chillies - Fine

The remains of a pot of your grannies best scotch broth - Unthinkable, beastly behavior

?

Where else but the toilet would you suggest doing this?

I have just moved house, and the toilet is sub-par at best. I quite often have to flush several times if there's more than one clearly defined jobby.

I dread to think how long I'd be pissing on carrots if I pursued this hobby.

26 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Where else but the toilet would you suggest doing this?

1 hour ago, Shanghai Loon said:

The right answer seemingly is in a sieve, drain off all liquid and dispose of the solids in the bin. ;)

1 hour ago, Weesiecodal said:

I'd be a bit disgusted if I rocked up to the toilet, needing a jobbie and found wee bits of barley floating around in there. 

No self respecting person should ever have left over soup anyway

I think the general idea is once you put the soup down the toilet you then proceed to pull the plug. I don't think anyone would just leave a big toilet bowl of soup lying there.

I've just had a rather illuminating and frankly disturbing conversation at work where it was revealed that quite a few folk actually pour soup down the toilet.
Soup. Down the toilet. Just what the f**k are they playing at? I mean leftover soup obviously, not that they're just buying tins of soup from the shop and pouring them down the shitter.
So...do any of you manky c***s partake in the soup/toilet thing? If so, why? And why are you such a clownish jakeball? 

There is much in this world to get all hot and bothered over, this is not one of them, now go and focus on something really important

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I've just had a rather illuminating and frankly disturbing conversation at work where it was revealed that quite a few folk actually pour soup down the toilet.

Soup. Down the toilet. Just what the f**k are they playing at? I mean leftover soup obviously, not that they're just buying tins of soup from the shop and pouring them down the shitter.

So...do any of you manky c***s partake in the soup/toilet thing? If so, why? And why are you such a clownish jakeball? 

you sick barbarian, the lavvy is the only sensible disposal facility for soup.

do you spoon it into the bin and then pour the liquid remains down the sink ? :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

I used to put leftovers down the pan until the burd asked me not to 'cause it was giving her the boak.

Now anything like soup now gets drained in the sink and the solid stuff goes in the bin. Firing a bowl of soup straight in the bin is be**t behavior.

One that I still get cast up to me is the time when I went through to run a bath while eating a bacon sandwich, tossed the crust into the bog and forgot about it.

Needless to say, when she arrived and went to use the can, she was confronted by it still bobbing about like a shipwrecked sailor. Reprehensible behaviour apparently...

Archived