Pouring soup down the toilet

DA Baracus

Just now, welshbairn said:

Do you care nothing about the planet? What about the water and energy you're using cleaning the strainer, and starving river and sea dwelling species of valuable nutrition?

They can get fucked mate.

My toilet is upstairs.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I think the general idea is once you put the soup down the toilet you then proceed to pull the plug. I don't think anyone would just leave a big toilet bowl of soup lying there.

I reckon the barley would take several flushes, is what I'm saying

3 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Pull the plug? What sort of mental toilet do you have?! Have you actually been shitting in the bath or sink for years? And by extension, pouring soup down the bath and/or sink?

I usually just dig a hole out the back garden and get on with it there. 

Dont think the neighbours are too happy, however.

5 hours ago, MSU said:

"You didn't put the seat down."

"You've left skitters sandblasted round the bowl."

"You've poured half a gallon of pea and ham down here."

"Is this your fucking sandwich floating in there?"

There's no pleasing some women.

Bold lettering in red?, I started to put the lid down on the lavvy pan just because I wanted to be a c**t so that every time the missus went to the toilet she'd have to lift the fucking lid herself. A few weeks later she asked me to leave the lid up?, to which I replied "Is it too much bother to lift the lid when I have to lift the bloody seat and put it down every time I go for a slash?" I have on occasions left a brown log or two if it stinks to high heaven as a loving reminder of our love for each other.

And yes I do flush any left over brothy soup down the toilet because that's the best place to dispose of it, but just for ease of flushing I usually throw a good few sheets of toilet paper on top off the gloopy mess to help it flush away first time.

I'm the sort of sick b*****d who would pour enough tomato soup down the pan to leave the water looking a dramatic red and then exit the bog clutching my arse with a pained look on my face muttering "oooh that curry... never again... me arse is in shreds...."

58a4e1f352887_soupnaz.jpg.5ddccd526463f4e5378c3f92bd93b3c6.jpg

1 hour ago, SlipperyP said:

Why don't you all just leave out in the garden for the animals to eat?   Do they still have wildlife in Scotland? If not give it to your pets.

That definitely wouldn't attract rats imo....

2 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Why don't you all just leave out in the garden for the animals to eat?   Do they still have wildlife in Scotland? If not give it to your pets.

seeing as garden wildlife in Scotland is mostly the Scorrie and they are total cnuts then forget this idea...

10 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

I would give it to my pets but it makes a right fucking mess of the goldfish bowl

Archived