Sitting down pishing

sjc

In light of numerous other personal admissions by a variety of Posters here on P&B, I want to raise the issue of sitting down to piss. Now I'm not sure if it's because of the lovely heated seats we have here or that I find that it empties the bladder better or a combination of both perhaps but I have to admit to being a convert. Maybe I just need my prostate checked!

Any other P&Bers do this or should it be added to the P&B beastly acts list like:

Baws oot pishing.

Day old cold toast.

Forward sit down wiping.

Pizza scissors.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bairnardo said:

When badly hungover, the sit down piss is an absolute must. Must also admit to having done so during the night to avoid having to put the light on and add to the awakeness.

Any male who bypasses a urinal to go and sit on a pan during normal day to day life is a pizza-scissor user though.

We are kindred spirits, brother. 

7 minutes ago, Lofarl said:

The sit doon pish is only acceptable when hungover or otherwise ill.  It is not acceptable to do it as an excuse to not turn the light on.

I once went to a house to do a maintenance inspection and was aghast when I saw a shite on the floor between the bath and the WC.

I asked the tenant if he had a dog, he said why and I showed him.

His pus went bright red and he said he got up for a shite in the middle of the night and didn't put the light on and must have had one cheek on the bath and the other on the WC.

I feel I'm ahead of the curve here, for once in my 57 years.  I mentioned this a few days ago and the correct answer is to install a pissoire just below baw height.  No dribbles, no 'aiming' problem and no lavvy seat to deal with.  Every hoose should have one:

pissoire.JPG.30df35c5ca333cad414a9cb2f25bb506.JPG

1 minute ago, Zen Archer said:

I once went to a house to do a maintenance inspection and was aghast when I saw a shite on the floor between the bath and the WC.

I asked the tenant if he had a dog, he said why and I showed him.

His pus went bright red and he said he got up for a shite in the middle of the night and didn't put the light on and must have had one cheek on the bath and the other on the WC.

Most of us have found ourselves in that scenario to be fair. 

I've not... 

I do treat myself to the occasional sit down pish but I'd never sit down if I was pissing over some recently jettisoned spicey lentil.

I'd be too feart (if somewhat irrationally) that a rogue bit of carrot would somehow get splashed onto my erse or even worse up my hoop.

In light of numerous other personal admissions by a variety of Posters here on P&B, I want to raise the issue of sitting down to piss. Now I'm not sure if it's because of the lovely heated seats we have here or that I find that it empties the bladder better or a combination of both perhaps but I have to admit to being a convert. Maybe I just need my prostate checked!
Any other P&Bers do this or should it be added to the P&B beastly acts list like:
Baws oot pishing.
Day old cold toast.
Forward sit down wiping.
Pizza scissors.

Wot. Da. Fuq. ? Sorry man but, in my humble opinion, you've just joined the OFTW list. Unless I've been whooshed. Again...

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

I sit down to pish if I need one during the night because it's quieter than standing up and waking the baby would mean it would be chopped off and I'd never be able to pish again anyway. 

You'll only need it for pishing these days anyway.

Archived