Falkirk v St Mirren

Just now, Young gun said:

:thumsup2:thumsup2:thumsup2A disputed penalty for us at some point and f**k up Houstons blood pressure

You mean f**k up our blood pressure. We have missed 2 penalties this season that lost us 4 points and allowed two rivals to gain a point on us. We would probably be safe now if we had scored them.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

You mean f**k up our blood pressure. We have missed 2 penalties this season that lost us 4 points and allowed two rivals to gain a point on us. We would probably be safe now if we had scored them.

Have we? It's felt like at least 4 or 5 we've missed...

6 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

Just out of interest, who takes p/k's for StM? Is it the same guy missed both? 

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Have we? It's felt like at least 4 or 5 we've missed...

3 minutes ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

Just out of interest, who takes p/k's for StM? Is it the same guy missed both? 

We missed a few in the diddy cups but the two League misses were against Dumbarton last week and Ayr in Dec. Both were 1-1 draws and not 2-1 wins. Loy missed v Sons and Shankland against Ayr. (Both Sutton and Mallan have missed in Cup games). If we had scored from 12 yards we would be 7 points above Ayr just now and 5 above Raith and 4 above Dumbarton.

2 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

We missed a few in the diddy cups but believe the two League misses were against Dumbarton last week and Ayr earlier on. Both were 1-1 draws and not 2-1 wins. Loy missed v Sons and Shankland against Ayr. (Both Sutton and Mallan have missed in Cup games). If we had scored from 12 yards we would be 7 points above Ayr just now and 4 above Raith.

Loy's average was wretched for us. If he had scored the handful he missed, and the resultant 1-1 draws had been converted to 2-1wins, we'd have been promoted in 13/14... Whatever, still a great player.  (Just not tomorrow).   

2 hours ago, RC55 FFC said:

I think it'll be Austin & Baird up front with BSLM coming on at some point. I'd start him over Baird but doubt Houstie will seeing as he's been out.

I thot it will be Baird and Austin but O'Hara's midweek hat trick and Shepherds non inclusion has me questioning that.

I think we will start the same 9 behind the strikers as the united game, there will be an uproar if its Baird and McHugh again

I thot it will be Baird and Austin but O'Hara's midweek hat trick and Shepherds non inclusion has me questioning that.
I think we will start the same 9 behind the strikers as the united game, there will be an uproar if its Baird and McHugh again

Shepherd won't have played as he'll be in the squad tomorrow. Even with O'Hara's 3 goals, can't see him being on the bench with Miller & Kidd back available for selection.

4 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

Shepherd won't have played as he'll be in the squad tomorrow. Even with O'Hara's 3 goals, can't see him being on the bench with Miller & Kidd back available for selection.

The norm is play development league pre Saturday game and you are at best a sub under Houstie, The O'Hara inclusion last season was a huge surprise and as much as I doubt it, you just never know.

This season has proven no one is a definite starter.

Not feeling good about this one tomorrow. Was very confident going into the Morton home game and we contrived to lose that. Saints have just thrashed Morton too. I'm going with low expectations in the hope we take something. It'll depend what side Houston puts out but I often don't agree with it to be gets the subs on.

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

That was one impressive tubby b*****d wobbling over to celebrate.

Love the SPFL putting up these old clips.They're a great watch.

They've really upped their game on Facebook this season.

looking forward to this game now. was worried about it but with the midden needing points they will up for it so on the face of it should be a decent game, fash to start with baird,. aird forever banished and craigen to gain cult status.

0-0

8 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

The last few Falkirk St Mirren threads have started off with this air of civility and its nice to see, but now that we have hit the weekend, I feel more GIRFUYish.

Lets get this relegation fodder pumped. Smash them up and down, bite them, whatever it takes to get them papped to the seaside leagues!

Listen up cunto, you're such a wind up amateur....you need to learn from a handfull of morton roasters who would usually be all over this thread but seem to be very conspicuous by the absence of their  repetitive shitey pictures etc etc etc.

Won't make TFS tomorrow but think it will be a good one and would be happy with the draw.

Archived