Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

What shite username is he posting under now? Duff Man? 

Johnny Dapp, as is evident from the lines of cringe on the other page.

I hadn't seen him post in a while, but he's shot straight back up above bennett to the top of the "The Worst Poster on P&B?" thread after that toe curler.  

Who was the guy who had an Israeli flag as his avatar and used to love explaining (in tedious depth) how the "we are the people" Rangers thing was some kind of Hitler-esque expression of White Supremicism? He got binned a long time ago but I always remember him as being a standout nutter.

Ron Burgundy.
Actually quite a funny poster, but was banned for something and went on an absolute crusade, re-registering continually and I'm sure he phoned up a moderator's place of employment to grass that moderator up for being on the internet during the day.

Xbass Barrymore

6 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Think someone had Pompey down as an anti semite, was the other way round, pretty sure he was in the Israeli army and wasn't too keen on Muslims, to put it mildly. Unsurprisingly even on a fairly liberal board like this he got the boot when he overstepped the line.

57 minutes ago, Uncle Psychosis said:

Who was the guy who had an Israeli flag as his avatar and used to love explaining (in tedious depth) how the "we are the people" Rangers thing was some kind of Hitler-esque expression of White Supremicism? He got binned a long time ago but I always remember him as being a standout nutter.

That was the above-mentioned Pompey.  His argument (which he used many times) was that "Ons is die volk" was an election slogan for a pro-apartheid party in South Africa and it translated as "We Are the People"

XBL had some bizarre incarnations on here. The Gray Ghost and Vectron were the inventions of someone who was clearly not a well man, especially once you throw in the "That Bitch", "Million Memory Poster" and his utterly hilarious eventual banning. He also used to make a point that he enjoyed cruising in his Mondeo at 100mph and repeatedly high-fived his Dad as the twin towers came down.