June 8th General Election

Mudder

16 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Was pointed out earlier that that is a poor piece of Photoshopping, and I'd tend to agree.

So I've just observed on the DUP thread.

However, like the Lee Harvey Oswald rifle photo, once you've seen it, it can't be unseen. :P

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Donathan said:

The DUP may be right wing loons but it's highly unlikely that those policies are going through parliament tbh so people have nothing to worry about

Well, as was mentioned earlier on QT, Tories announcing they going into a coalition before they have an agreement on anything gives the DUP a blank cheque when it comes to the negotiation.

These are the c***s that are going to be negotiating Brexit, FFS.

I've mentioned it on P&B before, but a girl who was in my class at uni has ended up getting herself elected.  She's nice enough, but to the left of Fidel Castro.  On one occasion the uni dinner ladies went on strike and she didn't turn up to uni that day in 'solidarity'.

VOTE SHARE
SNP - 37%
CON - 29%
LAB - 27%
LIB - 7%

Bring on Holyrood 2021. 8% away from something unbelievably glorious.

More like 20% when you add in the Labour Corbyn voters that'll be returning back to the only show.

Seems at least worth noting that 12/13 of the seats Tories took in Scotland last night were by males. Kirstene Hair in Angus the only exception. Obviously not particularly ideal.

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

I've mentioned it on P&B before, but a girl who was in my class at uni has ended up getting herself elected.  She's nice enough, but to the left of Fidel Castro.  On one occasion the uni dinner ladies went on strike and she didn't turn up to uni that day in 'solidarity'.

Sounds like she's definitely to the left of Castro, on that evidence [/sarcasm]

[genuine beliefs]Ya fanny[/genuine beliefs]

8 hours ago, Loondave1 said:

Obviously a different one than the sad sack Morton fan trolling the lower league forums then i assume.Have a word with yourself before it becomes too sad for words.If i end up mocking you you've really hit a low point."Most influential poster in the history of the forum" Officially as well ? Can we see the supporting evidence for that bold claim.emoji23.pngemoji23.png Actually maybe you should substitute your head for Salmonds on that GIF.

^^^ word salad

4 hours ago, Cerberus said:

All the nationalistic 'us against them' Brexit pish would have had the ****, 'take back control weirdos', fermers and pensioners fired up to vote for Union parties.
When they find out that Brexit is a pile of shite and the Tories' austerity have cut taken everything to f**k they'll go back to the SNP.

The bumpkin fermer vote aren't welcome back IMO. The SNP's core vote has switched from bumpkins in the north-east of Scotland to cerebral urban voters in west-central Scotland. 

19 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Pretty sure Johnson has written in favour of retaining Single Market membership.

He is an habitual liar though so who knows.

The Leave campaign have done a fantastic job in convincing us all that a hard Brexit was what they were all asking for from the start. It f*cking wasn't, there were loads of them pointing to Norway and the Swiss as shining examples, not that you'd know it now.

The Leave campaign have done a fantastic job in convincing us all that a hard Brexit was what they were all asking for from the start. It f*cking wasn't, there were loads of them pointing to Norway and the Swiss as shining examples, not that you'd know it now.

I was listening to Nigel Farage (I know) on BBC news yesterday and he was giving it his whole 'well if Brexit is under threat I will have no choice but to return to campaigning' shite, but he said on a couple of occasions that the UK needed to do the 'Brexit the Uk voted for' which is a hard Brexit, out of the common market etc etc yet there were many who talked about leaving the EU but staying in the common market, pointing to Norway etc. I sort of wish soft-Brexit voters would speak up more about it.

7 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Well, as was mentioned earlier on QT, Tories announcing they going into a coalition before they have an agreement on anything gives the DUP a blank cheque when it comes to the negotiation.

These are the c***s that are going to be negotiating Brexit, FFS.

They will have been negotiating an outline deal for the past week or so, you'd think!

9 hours ago, Donathan said:

What does Davidson want with that exactly? I highly doubt the DUP are gonna put "banning gay rights" as the price of entering the coalition

Ruthie is right to highlight their stance on Gay Rights and Mrs May should come out early with a  strong, unambiguous statement about support for LGBT rights.

Personally I doubt the DUP arrangement will be in any way a full coalition ( in the manner of the LibDem/Tory Coalition) but just a working arrangement to keep the Tories in power in order to fulfil our Brexit obligation.

Archived