Scottish Cup final 2017* Aberdeen vs Celtic

jagfox

Aberdeen couldn't even sell out and had to hand tickets back to Celtic for this? Their first Scottish Cup Final for 17 years.

How fucking tinpot can you get.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Aberdeen couldn't even sell out and had to hand tickets back to Celtic for this? Their first Scottish Cup Final for 17 years.

Could be tinpot enough to get knocked out to lower league dross..?

39 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

The state of the Hibs fans on this thread. Did you not have a 372 day anniversary to attend or something?

anyway, we ran them close yesterday, nobody else in Scotland would have.

we'll be back.

You bottled it.  All downhill from now too.  Luck finally ran out.  Unlucky. 

36 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

The state of the Hibs fans on this thread. Did you not have a 372 day anniversary to attend or something?

anyway, we ran them close yesterday, nobody else in Scotland would have.

we'll be back.

Aye, we did. We've actually managed to win the Scottish cup this century you see. Ran them close doesn't quite cut it. Aberdeen (manager specifically) shat it when the game was even and could've gone either way. Nae luck. 

IMG_2244.thumb.JPG.9ba5c7383ea358586c0b596c1a3ccb61.JPG

6 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Seriously?  They couldn't sell out?  Fucking tragic. Big club my arse. 

Scott Brown does tend to start using his elbows and other dirty tactics when he's being bossed in the midfield. Interesting point of view from Rangers fans as they salivate over the prospect of signing Ryan Jack. (Who will probably end up signing for Derby County or Sheffield Wednesday)

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1068577/rangers-fans-deliver-their-verdict-on-aberdeen-ace-ryan-jacks-scottish-cup-final-display-and-they-reckon-the-midfielder-bossed-celtic-captain-scott-brown/

8 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Seriously?  They couldn't sell out?  Fucking tragic. Big club my arse. 

How many Aberdeen fans were at the game yesterday?

Scott Brown does tend to start using his elbows and other dirty tactics when he's being bossed in the midfield. Interesting point of view from Rangers fans as they salivate over the prospect of signing Ryan Jack. (Who will probably end up signing for Derby County or Sheffield Wednesday)
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1068577/rangers-fans-deliver-their-verdict-on-aberdeen-ace-ryan-jacks-scottish-cup-final-display-and-they-reckon-the-midfielder-bossed-celtic-captain-scott-brown/

IMG_1495966361.316433.jpg

18 minutes ago, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

We did sell out what we were given. The SFA gave us the option of an extra 1500 or so if we completely sold the initial 20000 in 7 days, which we didn't quite manage.

Fair enough.  I was just replying to the mention they didn't sell out. 

19 minutes ago, CityDave said:

How many Aberdeen fans were at the game yesterday?

About half as much as there was hibernian fans at the league cup final last year. 

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:

I'm more pissed off with him potentially taking Scotland's best player out of the England game. If that was Scott Brown, dons fans would be crucifying him. Hypocritical arseholes.

Graeme Shinnie is fine thanks for asking and still available for Scotland v England.

Scott Brown however, should be crucified for stamping on Hayes (which I haven't seen but I am well informed by twitter was much worse and crucially in this context, deliberate).

Let's not turn this into a total heads gone, even in victory claiming to be victims, Durrant type issue. Shit too late: Scotlands Killing Fields :lol:

46 minutes ago, Elixir said:

After all that they didn't sell out.

Would laugh hadn't they, the SFA, shafted punters wanting to buy those tickets.

9 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

About half as much as there was hibernian fans at the league cup final last year. 

There was 20,000 Aberdeen fans yesterday.

There was 38,000 fans in total at the Final you're on about.

Ross County were giving 7,000 tickets.

Struggling to see how 30,000 is twice as much as 20,000, and neither compares to the 40,000 Aberdeen took to their League Cup victory.

2 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Graeme Shinnie is fine thanks for asking and still available for Scotland v England.

Scott Brown however, should be crucified for stamping on Hayes (which I haven't seen but I am well informed by twitter was much worse and crucially in this context, deliberate).

Let's not turn this into a total heads gone, even in victory claiming to be victims, Durrant type issue. Shit too late: Scotlands Killing Fields :lol:

Oh FFS! I'm not sure what some Celtic fans want. You'd think that having the biggest support and therefore the biggest budget, best players and being the most successful Club still active in Scotland would stem their desire of perceived persecution?!

Archived