Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

3 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Murdo Fraser is a world class moron. He just be up there when it comes to world number 1. 

From Inverness and went to the IRA (not that one!) yet still ended up as the worst type of Rangers fan.

8 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

From Inverness and went to the IRA (not that one!) yet still ended up as the worst type of Rangers fan.

It does seem like a very Tory school despite its ironic initials.

Margaret Mitchell was absolutely desperate to spout that diatribe as well, offered a few minutes, said she needed 15 ffs lol

Do you think it was a combined effort? Murdo DRoss etc sitting sniggering into the night as they botched together that utter shambles of a rant

14 hours of questioning the last two SNP FMs and Cole-Hamilton, Baillie, Murdo and Mitchell all managed individual point-and-laugh moments that made them look ten times worse than the two giving evidence 

Imagine, just actually imagine, being on a committee that includes legitimate morons like Murdo Fraser, Jackie Bailee and Alex Cole-Hamilton - actual genuine idiots - and yet still managing to make yourself look like the biggest mentalist in the entire country by a billion miles. Astonishing. You simply have to say fair play to mad Margaret Mitchell. A truly star making performance.

I assume there are laptops all over Scotland running red hot right now to get compilations of The Best of Margaret Mitchell up on YouTube ASAP. As soon as anyone finds one, please link to it.

Can't fucking believe I ditched the stream before the end. Damn it, Dave!

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

I assume there are laptops all over Scotland running red hot right now to get compilations of The Best of Margaret Mitchell up on YouTube ASAP. As soon as anyone finds one, please link to it.

Can't fucking believe I ditched the stream before the end. Damn it, Dave!

When she started I genuinely thought she was about to deliver some sucker-punch coup de grace .... I just didn't expect it to be a knock-out blow to herself

Don't think folk are giving Margaret enough credit. She's made Jackie Baillie and Alex Cole-Hamilton look like reasonably competent, intelligent individuals. There really aren't many people in the world who could do that.

18 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

I've noticed a complete lack of good communicators in the enquiry, some of these conveners and MPs are commanding big bucks and can't direct a question or string a well rounded sentence together

Perhaps they can spell Inquiry though?

1 hour ago, Saltire said:

Every time I see her, I think I'm watching Kartman from Southpark. Have you ever seen such an angry wee person? Very much a manifestation of anger over substance!

It's a hard life being a Pars fan she's probably reeling at not being able to get one over Raith.

Of course they have no substance they are Tories

5 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

When she started I genuinely thought she was about to deliver some sucker-punch coup de grace .... I just didn't expect it to be a knock-out blow to herself

Stop, stop, this is unfair! Like taunting a kid with no money about there being a mindblowing twist in Empire Strikes Back.