Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

9 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

It would be unfair to start singling them out. There were hundreds.

There's been a few but not those numbers. 

You're confusing yourself with posts that pointed out that Salmond could be innocent yet his behaviour could be seen to be creepy and inappropriate.

They are not mutually exclusive positions.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

You're confusing yourself with posts that pointed out that Salmond could be innocent yet his behaviour could be seen to be creepy and inappropriate.

Even during the trial (where he was acquitted !) he stated while giving evidence that he had made inappropriate sexual moves on two civil servants! How the crown couldn't make a case on any of it was almost mind boggling.

49 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

The thing I’m really looking forward to most of all is the cry of “innocent until proven guilty” from the people who found Salmond guilty before his trial and even still found him guilty after he was actually acquitted. 

That’s going to be some cheek. Chortlesville, Wisconsin.

It's all Alba really have to offer, isn't it..

UntidyDecimalAngwantibo-size_restricted.

14 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

An excellent B-plot to this saga is predicting the timescale for Craig Murray to commit contempt of court again. Some laugh if he ends up back in prison before Murrell gets there.

Murrell released without charge is the first step towards this hilarious conclusion.

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

They are not mutually exclusive positions.

I’m not. And neither set of people were in court, with much of the evidence heard secret to this day. Salmond was acquitted by a majority female jury in front of a female judge. 

The cries of “innocent until proven guilty!” from these people this time around are going to be a hoot.

12 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

That's a big van just for the contents of Nicola's knicker drawer.

They're just taking rhe empties away to the bottle bank. Back soon with sausage rolls and tea.

I hope the police make a statement soon.  I’d really like to know what they think he’s done.  I’d also like to know what they were digging for.

If he’s done nothing wrong I’d imagine he and his lawyers would want transparency too.

13 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Even during the trial (where he was acquitted !) he stated while giving evidence that he had made inappropriate sexual moves on two civil servants! How the crown couldn't make a case on any of it was almost mind boggling.

Seeking sex with an adult woman isn’t a crime though, is it? 

He was found not guilty on all criminal charges and the government findings against him were quashed by the highest civil court in the land. 

Do you wish a crime had been committed?

5 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Seeking sex with an adult woman isn’t a crime though, is it? 

He was found not guilty on all criminal charges and the government findings against him were quashed by the highest civil court in the land. 

Do you wish a crime had been committed?

Salmond is a creep.

19 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You are not meant to insult other users on this forum, insulting politicians is acceptable.

OK. Withdrawn.
I’ll keep an eye to ensure you don’t insult other posters or turn a blind eye to other posters being insulted going forward.