Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

11 minutes ago, strichener said:

I know, imagine all these people turning up at your door at a pre-agreed time and you not being aware of them being there.  Even more surprising since they apparently hadn't discussed it.  

So, you mean the meeting where Murrell wasn't even present.

Well, now I'm just confused.

On 18/03/2021 at 20:08, John Lambies Doos said:

Has James Matthews completely emptied his testicles yet?

He - and his employers - are utter c**t material.

Still trotting out the 'she misled parliament' line tonight - despite no such official confirmation, which of itself is worthy of investigation for being prejudicial and potentially libellous.

So who fed him this line ahead of the publication of the committee's findings? That is worthy of serious examination.

Edited by Barney Rubble

1 hour ago, strichener said:

Easily done when you have to perform mental gymnastics to ratio alise the irrational.

Oooh, if only I could ratio alise the irrational like wot you do! Like psychically knowing exactly what happens in a house that you're not in, for instance.

Edited by Baxter Parp

Keir Starmer pisses me off more than Boris. At least Boris just brushes things off and couldn't give a f**k about a red neck or how he's made a c**t of himself.

Starmer is a Tory in Labour clothing and sups it all up. Absolute w****r.

Best case scenario for the tories - Nicola Resigns

The tories and Jackie Bailey go into the Campaign on 'Look what we achieved we made her resign.

The SNP Campaign goes into spin mode, all reference to SNP mistakes with Salmond never mentioned, but with Nicola leading at the front working on the sympathy vote asking the Scottish Public if this is what they want, westminster calling the shots in Holyrood and hammering home the tory ambition of dissolving the Scottish Parliament or do you want Independence with only Scottish parties in Holyrood.

Nicola resigning would be a big mistake for the Scottish opposition parties, the SNP female vote would go through the roof as most would see it as male domination and control. 

Winner.

Best case scenario for the tories - Nicola Resigns
The tories and Jackie Bailey go into the Campaign on 'Look what we achieved we made her resign.
The SNP Campaign goes into spin mode, all reference to SNP mistakes with Salmond never mentioned, but with Nicola leading at the front working on the sympathy vote asking the Scottish Public if this is what they want, westminster calling the shots in Holyrood and hammering home the tory ambition of dissolving the Scottish Parliament or do you want Independence with only Scottish parties in Holyrood.
Nicola resigning would be a big mistake for the Scottish opposition parties, the SNP female vote would go through the roof as most would see it as male domination and control. 
Winner.
I'd be doing a trust her or trust the Tories - have posters of Johnson and Patel with a list of their lies and misdemeanours plastered all over the country. .

20 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:
Keir Starmer pisses me off more than Boris. At least Boris just brushes things off and couldn't give a f**k about a red neck or how he's made a c**t of himself.

Can we please stop referring to Johnson as Boris

How about BJ then with all it's connotations.

37 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Can we please stop referring to Johnson as Boris

I prefer big batty Bojo. 

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:
I prefer big batty Bojo. 

I prefer the term Tory vermin.

Aye I'm not a fan of using dehumanising language on people and usually think it says more about the person saying it than it does the person it's being aimed at. 

53 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Aye I'm not a fan of using dehumanising language on people and usually think it says more about the person saying it than it does the person it's being aimed at. 

I agree to an extent. 

Even when it comes to the Tories who i do detest i tend to call the PM Bojo the clown or Boris the liar. As for Ruth and Douglas i call them the laurel & hardy of SCottish politics when i am in a good mood, if not the just the biggest 2 faced hypocrites around lol

3 minutes ago, paolo2143 said:

I agree to an extent. 

Even when it comes to the Tories who i do detest i tend to call the PM Bojo the clown or Boris the liar. As for Ruth and Douglas i call them the laurel & hardy of SCottish politics when i am in a good mood, if not the just the biggest 2 faced hypocrites around lol

And that's fair game to me, I'm not making a thing of it just you'll notice a lot of posters that seemingly hate the Tories and try and fight fire with fire by being repulsive about them because they think that they are repulsive.