Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

On 10/03/2022 at 12:47, Day of the Lords said:

Would this better world include utter losers and their equally dreadful partners who quite literally hate seeing women on TV talking about football? 

You support self id.  There is nothing more misogynistic than that. 

On 10/03/2022 at 18:47, Dawson Park Boy said:

The use of the word ‘hate’ can have many meanings, as well you know.

You can say ‘ I hate traffic wardens, I hate broccoli, I hate football, etc., which is completely different from being very specific about a particular person. People on here say ‘ I hate BOJO, I hate Douglas Ross but they are not levelling specific threats against these people but rather what they represent.

So, please, stop being such a prat.

I hate brussel sprouts. 

Dotled cant stop being a prat, he was born that way.

On 12/03/2022 at 16:03, Kenneth840 said:

DOTL, aka Dottled, is an absolute mess.  An abusive poster that has nothing to offer apart from hatred to his fellow man. 

I suspect that he is a battered partner and takes out his anger of day to day life on other posters. 

@Day of the Lords is a very angry wee man.  Just saw he's on today's match thread raging at Rangers posters and supporters.  Again.

[mention=15829]Day of the Lords[/mention] is a very angry wee man.  Just saw he's on today's match thread raging at Rangers posters and supporters.  Again.
He really does not come across like that at all. One of the more reasonable posters across many threads. And I would translate "just saw" as stalking his posts tbqhwy.

16 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:
1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:
[mention=15829]Day of the Lords[/mention] is a very angry wee man.  Just saw he's on today's match thread raging at Rangers posters and supporters.  Again.

He really does not come across like that at all. One of the more reasonable posters across many threads. And I would translate "just saw" as stalking his posts tbqhwy.

A Rangers fan reading through a Rangers match thread is akin to stalking?  You are nuttier than a nutty nutter from Knutsford...tbqhwy

Edited by The_Kincardine

2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkay said:
God save the Queen emoji23.png 
They still sing that?

Of course. There's isn't a more deferential, cap-doffing support anywhere else in world football.

@Day of the Lords is a very angry wee man.  Just saw he's on today's match thread raging at Rangers posters and supporters.  Again.

Obviously, Kincy will be along in a minute to tell us which world team has a more deferential & more cap-doffing support. 

They have to beat this:

Classic Football on Twitter: "Glasgow Rangers fans reveal a banner with a  congrats to William & Kate on the birth of Prince George (24 July 2013)  http://t.co/mLQh7SLyXN" / Twitter

19 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:
29 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
A Rangers fan reading through a Rangers match thread is akin to stalking?  You are nuttier than a nutty nutter from Knutsford...tbqhwy

When the toilet duck kicks in I will expect a more vitriolic retort. Until then, ttfn.

Silly wee boy.

1 hour ago, blackislekillie said:

When the toilet duck 

48 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:
56 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
Silly wee boy.

cheap gin 

astounded at you incisive originality.

Edit:  You came to defend the big dunderheid and use exactly the same language.  What a dick.

Edited by The_Kincardine

1 hour ago, lichtgilphead said:

Obviously, Kincy will be along in a minute to tell us which world team has a more deferential & more cap-doffing support. 

They have to beat this:

Classic Football on Twitter: "Glasgow Rangers fans reveal a banner with a  congrats to William & Kate on the birth of Prince George (24 July 2013)  http://t.co/mLQh7SLyXN" / Twitter

Did you miss this, Kincy, or are you still looking for a General Franco banner in the Bernabéu?