Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

Quite right DPB, it's a far better use of your time to take up a contrarian position on any and all subjects, no matter how ignorant you admit to being, in a desperate bid for attention from strangers on the internet.

Please, keep it up, for my benefit if nobody else's.

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Kenneth- you’re wasting your time.

These kind of people never come out with a proper argument.

If you appear to go against any current fashionable trend you’re considered  a far right Nazi.

And you haven’t yet met one you didn’t regard as an opportunity to portray yourself as the world’s wettest edgelord.

Kenneth- you’re wasting your time.
These kind of people never come out with a proper argument.
If you appear to go against any current fashionable trend you’re considered  a far right Nazi.

If it's any consolation I don't actually think you're a nazi. You are of course a pathetic Walter Mitty and a misogynistic creep, but that's hardly news.

On 27/02/2022 at 10:11, Dawson Park Boy said:

f you appear to go against any current fashionable trend you’re considered  a far right Nazi.

Oh the daft wee ScotchNats on here are past masters at playing the man.  Dare to challenge their views and there is a litany of personal insults in their armoury.  You ken this, of course.

They even make an issue of the time you made the post!

26 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Oh the daft wee ScotchNats on here are past masters at playing the man.  Dare to challenge their views and there is a litany of personal insults in their armoury.  You ken this, of course.

They even make an issue of the time you made the post!

Says the man whose every post calls people “tartan gonks” or “daft wee Scotch Nats”; who employs a painfully transparent disdainful persona to accuse people of living in “favelas”; and who promotes racists so extreme they get banned from Twitter.

Or are personal insults only alright when it’s you firing them out like a demented Pez dispenser, in increasingly desperate efforts to keep the snooty stereotype facade alive?

Says the man whose every post calls people “tartan gonks” or “daft wee Scotch Nats”; who employs a painfully transparent disdainful persona to accuse people of living in “favelas”; and who promotes racists so extreme they get banned from Twitter.
Or are personal insults only alright when it’s you firing them out like a demented Pez dispenser, in increasingly desperate efforts to keep the snooty stereotype facade alive?
Or calling folk here blood and soil nationalists.

The irony.

25 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

I'll say one thing about Spongey, he's got a massive w**k bank, bordering on an vault maybe even an arsenal. Just a bit odd he feels the need to share it with everyone.

There are a couple of politics board posters who are frequently aggrieved that they struggle to masturbate to pictures of politicians.

And they call me a pervert.

On 27/02/2022 at 10:46, doulikefish said:

Really hope Kenneth doesn't live with a women it must be awkward telling her that she can't use his bathroom 

Are you really that stupid to believe that my partner cant use my bathroom.  I think you are. 

What a ridiculous thing to say.