Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

On 12/03/2022 at 16:29, Kenneth840 said:

You support self id.  There is nothing more misogynistic than that. 

On 12/03/2022 at 16:32, Kenneth840 said:

notihng but offense

On 12/03/2022 at 16:38, Kenneth840 said:

I hate brussel sprouts. 

Dotled cant stop being a prat, he was born that way.

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

@Day of the Lords is a very angry wee man.  Just saw he's on today's match thread raging at Rangers posters and supporters.  Again.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

astounded at you incisive originality.

Edit:  You came to defend the big dunderheid and use exactly the same language.  What a dick.

You two losers should probably start charging rent 😂

14 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

Aww, did I upset you poppet. 

No, I generally enjoy a wee laugh at your output. That's why I, and most others on here regularly take the piss out of your creepy nonsense. I don't think you've managed to upset a single poster on here. 

Im not happy that you laugh at my output, I am only trying to highlight the damage that the current Scottish Government is doing to Scotland.  For example, New York got 4.3 billion for the lease of wind farms and the Scottish government only got 700 million for the lease.  

If you enjoy your laughter of me pointing out the damage that the current Scottish Government is doing to our country, then fine.  But this comes down to our love of our country, Scotland. 

The "planned" 2023 referendum cannot happen because the referendum bill has not become an act.  

I hope I am not insulting you by saying it only becomes an act when it is passed by parliament. 

Now, even if the Scottish government eventually decide to try and pass the bill and make it an act, it will be challenged in courts, funnily enough the UK supreme court will back the union.  There is not enough time left for a referendum in 2023.   

But Nicola Sturgeon will make us Independent. 

4 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

Im not happy that you laugh at my output, I am only trying to highlight the damage that the current Scottish Government is doing to Scotland.  For example, New York got 4.3 billion for the lease of wind farms and the Scottish government only got 700 million for the lease.  

If you enjoy your laughter of me pointing out the damage that the current Scottish Government is doing to our country, then fine.  But this comes down to our love of our country, Scotland. 

The "planned" 2023 referendum cannot happen because the referendum bill has not become an act.  

I hope I am not insulting you by saying it only becomes an act when it is passed by parliament. 

Now, even if the Scottish government eventually decide to try and pass the bill and make it an act, it will be challenged in courts, funnily enough the UK supreme court will back the union.  There is not enough time left for a referendum in 2023.   

But Nicola Sturgeon will make us Independent. 

Unfortunately it seems DOTL prefers trading insults over digesting and reflecting on reasonable points such as the ones you've outlined :(

22 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

Im not happy that you laugh at my output, I am only trying to highlight the damage that the current Scottish Government is doing to Scotland.  

Who would you prefer to see in government Kenneth ?

2 minutes ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

Who would you prefer to see in government Kenneth ?

A pro independence government.  I had hoped it would be the Snp but they have turned into a devolutionist party, They are happy with being a colonial administrative assembly.  Holyrood is a wing of westminster, the Scotland act shows that. power devolved, power retained. 

Looked at your question again, and I cannot think of anyone in the Scottish parliament that I would like to be in charge.  Not a single msp. 

8 minutes ago, Kenneth840 said:

Looked at your question again, and I cannot think of anyone in the Scottish parliament that I would like to be in charge.  Not a single msp. 

Somebody has to run the country bud.

Anarcho-syndicalist independent Scotland then.

Unfortunately it seems DOTL prefers trading insults over digesting and reflecting on reasonable points such as the ones you've outlined [emoji20]
If only you weren't on about your 5th risibly poor alias Stormzy, someone might take you semi-seriously [emoji23]

5 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

Don’t think he’s suggesting no one runs the country, but that he doesn’t like the current crop of self serving MSPs.

Well yes, I was obviously enquiring as to who he would prefer to be running the country as opposed to the current administration.

Anyway, good to see you back, what was your previous username again ?

2 minutes ago, Detective Jimmy McNulty said:

Well yes, I was obviously enquiring as to who he would prefer to be running the country as opposed to the current administration.

Anyway, good to see you back, what was your previous username again ?

At least he’s now aware that someone has to run the country, rather than us living in an anarcho-syndicalist Independent Republic of Scotalonia.

Go you!

3 minutes ago, Duries Air Freshener said:

At least he’s now aware that someone has to run the country, rather than us living in an anarcho-syndicalist Independent Republic of Scotalonia.

Go you!

Enjoy your night pal.