Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

3 hours ago, spongeheid15 said:

Will Miss Sturgeon offer her congratulations to Rangers on their fine display over the two games? 

I think you are a bit confused.

"Rangers" was a once great Scottish football club. They are now defunct.

It's all a bit of a sad story. You really should read about it.

Sevco ltd......otherwise known as "the The Rangers football club established 2012".......is the the club you are maybe referring too.

Not the same thing.

3 hours ago, spongeheid15 said:

Will Miss Sturgeon offer her congratulations to Rangers on their fine display over the two games? 

One hopes you remembered to congratulate for her astounding string of election victories.

No doubt we're all suitable shocked to discover that Spongebob is a fan of The Rangers.

As much of a surprise as when Kenneth finally revealed himself to be a UDI-demanding genital inspector.

3 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

As much impact as all those fannies changing their social media avatars to Ukrainian flags. I'm sure that'll make Putin change his mind. 

I think the political leaders of all countries, large and small, should be voicing their support for the people of Ukraine.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

I think the political leaders of all countries, large and small, should be voicing their support for the people of Ukraine.

No, everyone should stay silent about any given situation unless they're able to definitively solve it themselves.

I think that's the idea, at any rate.

On 25/02/2022 at 12:43, BFTD said:

No doubt we're all suitable shocked to discover that Spongebob is a fan of The Rangers.

As much of a surprise as when Kenneth finally revealed himself to be a UDI-demanding genital inspector.

lose the Scottish cringe my friend, and thats all we can be friends so please stop obsessing over me.  

i only want udi in the right circumstances (2015 wouldve been nice, or after brexit was confirmed) and i do not wish anyone to be genital inspectors so please stop fantasing about me being a genital inspector. 

Am I being unreasonable in believing that a man shouldn't be in a womens prison?

9 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Cool, he's off again.

Dont assume my gender.

I should say sex because women have won a court case to protect the definition of sex under the equality act.  The Scottish government does not have the power to change it. 

Edited by Kenneth840

18 hours ago, Kenneth840 said:

Dont assume my gender.

I should say sex because women have won a court case to protect the definition of sex under the equality act.  The Scottish government does not have the power to change it. 

Kenneth- you’re wasting your time.

These kind of people never come out with a proper argument.

If you appear to go against any current fashionable trend you’re considered  a far right Nazi.