Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

37 minutes ago, PHM said:

Wee Nippy and her fake husband are up to no good. I'm looking forward to it all falling apart.

How is he a fake husband ? Did they not actually get married ?

39 minutes ago, PHM said:

PS. I heard free speech is banned on here unless you're a leftie SNP lapdog? 

Where did you hear this ? 

I can't remember if I posted on here but I don't think Nicola Sturgeon will be leaving any time soon.  I think her party are pretty solidly behind her as are a big chunk of the electorate.  Being honest about it she could probably have a press conference and say she got the £100,000 from a Mexican drug cartel and quite a few people would still support her.  In the absence of a paper-trail between her and El Chapo I think she's quite secure.  The fact that there isn't exactly a huge pipeline of talent in Holyrood also sits in her favour.

On the other hand, if her poll ratings continue to go down people might start thinking - we aren't getting a referendum any time soon, we don't agree with the de-facto referendum strategy, we think the gender reform bill could have been handled better, this loan looks bad.  She's been First Minister for nearly ten years, maybe it's best she hands over to a new face who will get time before the next election.

Also, I find the idea that Murrell is a 'beard' a bit odd -  I assume all the hinting about Murrell and people talking about a 'fake marriage' is basically saying that?  I doubt that anyone would care if someone in a same-sex relationship was First Minister.  In recent years the leaders of the Scottish Labour and Tory parties were in same sex partnerships.  Her predeccesor as FM is pretty obviously in a relationship with someone who isn't his wife, everyone knows this but no-one cares?  Maybe there is some special issue I don't know about.

Edited by ICTChris

12 hours ago, Wee Bully said:

Basically, we are throwing around accusations here, with not a shred of evidence.  “As far as I know…” is shorthand for “I know nothing, but I’m going to chuck shit against the wall to see if it sticks”

It's normal anti SNP drivel.

You may recall that the tories and labour were in orgasmic ecstasy when Nicola had give evidence to that committee and then it all fell flat when her evidence blootered them.

It's par for the course bear in mind that the SNP are a Scottish based party and are viewed as a threat to the union by the london based tory and labour parties.

At the next general election these pathetic little SNP haters and Tory and Labour will be in full hate mode and bring up any shite to discredit the largest party in the Scottish Government.

On gaining Independence these neanderthals will either be falling over themselves to grovel at the SNP table or emigrate to england where they will be treated as second class jocks by their english betters, nothing will ever go there way. 

20 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

FFS yet another sock puppet. At least this one knows what's coming 😃

"Sock puppet" are you 12? No doubt another handwringer who can't handle a different point of view. 

4 minutes ago, Bodie said:

What does that have to do with Sturgeon ?

It means people can marry the wrong person. Are the SNP fanboys always so touchy on here when it comes to wee Nippy? 

3 minutes ago, PHM said:

It means people can marry the wrong person. Are the SNP fanboys always so touchy on here when it comes to wee Nippy? 

Why do you think she married the wrong person ?

I'm neither an SNP fan boy or voter btw.

4 hours ago, Suspect Device said:

Yet more baldism on this forum. Are we the last unprotected minority?

Bald lives matter.  Bald pride. Etc.

Bald people have earned society's scorn and ridicule, by being catastrophic frauds across every form of leadership. 

55 minutes ago, PHM said:

"Sock puppet" are you 12? No doubt another handwringer who can't handle a different point of view. 

You haven't actually managed to express a point of view yet. Maybe you should try it, see how it goes?

57 minutes ago, PHM said:

You accuse him of being 12 whilst coming out with the "Wee Nippy" patter and peddling nonsense from the Scottish(!) Daily Express moonhowler columns .

Aye nae bother.......