Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

Just now, 101 said:

Having an MP as party leader might work for the Nationalist parties but for any party wanting independence it's not a great look also they would need to be First Minister which means it has to be an MSP unless they are going to have a different party leader and first minister 

If anyone from WM fancies if they’ll be parachuted into a Holyrood seat, 100%. 

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Listen to yourself. Politicising something as horrendous as this to try make a point. You think you’re the good guy here too. Completely irrelevant to Nicola Sturgeon or anything I’ve said. 

Can say whatever you want to try and make this about something else, she has absolutely crumbled under all this gender nonsense and the backlash that has come from it and that is a fact and it is also ever so pleasing.

Taken advantage of any drunk young girls recently ?

1 minute ago, coprolite said:

Loan enquiry going to turn something up then? 

Nah, that was a story that was done last year - rehashed this year and its f**k all.

She will just be done with the personal abuse - and frankly I dont blame her.

Spoiler

my wife just looked at twitter and said its a rage fest of hate - lots of union jacks in profiles etc.............

On 09/02/2023 at 11:19, ICTChris said:

I can't remember if I posted on here but I don't think Nicola Sturgeon will be leaving any time soon.  I think her party are pretty solidly behind her as are a big chunk of the electorate.  Being honest about it she could probably have a press conference and say she got the £100,000 from a Mexican drug cartel and quite a few people would still support her.  In the absence of a paper-trail between her and El Chapo I think she's quite secure.  The fact that there isn't exactly a huge pipeline of talent in Holyrood also sits in her favour.

Just call me Nostradamus lads.

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Listen to yourself. Politicising something as horrendous as this to try make a point. You think you’re the good guy here too. Completely irrelevant to Nicola Sturgeon or anything I’ve said. 

Can say whatever you want to try and make this about something else, she has absolutely crumbled under all this gender nonsense and the backlash that has come from it and that is a fact and it is also ever so pleasing.

So it's ok to politicise the tiny amount of people who wish to change gender but not ok to politicise the people who murder them?

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

anything I’ve said

You called trans people and trans allys deviants

You are a textbook transphobe maybe best for you if you take a wee break from the internet to assess your life choice. Your views have no place in the 21st century. Bye. 

8 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Not really. Will still be argued about forever more, but in terms of referendums, there was never going to be a UK-sanctioned one before at least 2030. As long as the UK continues to be a right-wing cesspit, more people will see Scotland's future better as an independent country. Independence is bigger than one party or one leader. A fair chunk of people vote SNP purely because they want Scottish independence, just like Unionists will favour whoever can rival the SNP in each seat in elections. It's not going to go away. 

I just dont think theres a competent leader in the ‘front runners’ list, Robertson seems ok, but doesnt exactly seem on the same level as Sturgeon or Salmond (pre blue pill). I 100% will not vote for any party led by Yousaf, Forbes or Cherry. 

The people on Twitter celebrating this as some sort of victory for women.  Absolutely vile. 

Don't blame her for wanting to quit.  A person can surely only put up with such disgusting misogynistic abuse on a daily basis for so long. 

1 minute ago, Baggio said:

The people on Twitter celebrating this as some sort of victory for women.  Absolutely vile. 

Don't blame her for wanting to quit.  A person can surely only put up with such disgusting misogynistic abuse on a daily basis for so long. 

Hoping she comes out at the 11am press conference and calls out JK Rowling for the kunt that she is................