Oor Nicola Sturgeon thread.

Pearbuyerbell

21 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Haven't thought much of Sturgeon for a while but I don't think many would fancy keeping going when Scotland and UK's disgusting political press, liberal commentariat and dinner party set decide it's your turn for a good monstering. She was never one of the lads anyway so fair play to her for keeping them off her back that long. 

Could start a separate thread for the volume of party leaders and PMs she's absolutely claimed over the years. The rent she's saved living in the minds of self-loathing seething men alone should see her alright beyond here.

3 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

It’s for Don’t Know to lose IMO.

I assume they mean Mhari not Mahdi. I’m not sure that the Mahdi has arrived in Holyrood, that would be a big story.

Thought the McAllen answer was one put in the poll as a trick to demonstrate lack of knowledge in SNP politicians. 

Around the time of the Brexit debacle, Sturgeon showed true class and was one of the few politicians in Britain with a moral compass.  She also communicated the false prospectus of partitioning Britain with great aplomb at times.  However, it looks like the "men individuals in grey suits kilts" got fed up with her, "We'll have IndyRef2 next year. Honest" tosh and fear for their jobs with her de facto referendum idiocy.

A very talented person whose legacy will now be as the leader who allowed the freaks that are Harvie, Slater, Greer and Chapman to become such influential politicians.  Oh and baby boxes, of course.

From BBC: "She refers to the special SNP conference next month and says "I free the SNP to choose the right path".”

Sounds like internal disagreement is the reason for going, some in the SNP still actually think independence should be the main goal