The European football level St. Mirren FC 2024/25 thread

1 minute ago, Black_and_White_Stripes said:

You can buy tickets at the ground. The ticket office is open for a couple of hours before the game. 

Was just in the shower and thinking to myself, 'could we do a Leicester?' I know that's ridiculous and is a bit like fantasising about winning the lottery, but I'm hoping to cling on to that dream for as long as possible.*

*Cue the 'St. Mirren fans are nuts, they've won two games and think they're going to win the league.'

Thanks very much.

8 minutes ago, Black_and_White_Stripes said:

You can buy tickets at the ground. The ticket office is open for a couple of hours before the game. 

Was just in the shower and thinking to myself, 'could we do a Leicester?' I know that's ridiculous and is a bit like fantasising about winning the lottery, but I'm hoping to cling on to that dream for as long as possible.*

*Cue the 'St. Mirren fans are nuts, they've won two games and think they're going to win the league.'

I have no doubts we’ll lose tomorrow

I actually look at the St Johnstone result as bad as they’re our relegation rivals 

1 minute ago, Captain_Sensible said:

I have no doubts we’ll lose tomorrow

I actually look at the St Johnstone result as bad as they’re our relegation rivals 

Elvis, you have used the wrong account! 😉

It would be typical and bring many of us back down to earth. I have been following a pre-match ritual this season and we've won every home game. I hope that instils you with confidence. 

image.thumb.png.61b6cbba067e5d821cd5c00226a1680c.png

1 out making room for another in. (Good luck and plenty game time for LK I hope)

Dream fun if we win tomorrow.  We are the only team with 100% record in the league. It would be great to keep that going for a while more.  

31 minutes ago, Black_and_White_Stripes said:

Yeah that is total bonkers.

No way our squad can do that, even if we bring in 3 more really great players.

The uglies will get motoring soon and even the depth of the Dons will make it fighting for top 4 at the absolute best.

Hope Hearts trip to a draw tomorrow while we win.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

A golden opportunity for Saints to go 2 clear tomorrow in our relentless pursuit for the league championship. 

All joking aside it's halcyon days. Just sitting in the evening sun with a beer listening to the Brighton v W Ham game thinking the same thoughts as you posted. Need to pack out the stadium and get right behind the team. A chance to be top even if it is early doors is great.

Goalkeepers

Urminsky (24), Hemming (23), Kelly (16)

Defenders

Dunne (30), Fraser (29), R.Taylor (22), Tanser (28), Strain (26), Sutherland (17), Bolton (28), Small (19)

Midfielders

O'Hara (27), Gogic (29), Flynn (34), Baccus (25), Kiltie (26), Boyd-Munce (23), Gaffney (19)

Forwards

Ayunga (26), Greive (24), Olusanya (25), Jamieson (21), Nahmani (20), McMenamin (27), Mandron (28)