BBC Leaders Debate 31/5/17

Crùbag

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Wilkinson1998 said:

This is actually embarrassing. Everyone shouting over everyone. These are the people that rule our day to day lives...

Have you watched BBC Parliament?

Think Plaid need a Hibs-style emergency loan from the SNP. Robertson's not even the top dog and it's like watching mid-2000s Pirlo vs Torquay United here.

No wonder the Welsh are absolute diddies with Wood leading the charge. Give them John Nicholson or someone.

8 minutes ago, strichener said:

No I didn't interpret it, I read it.  This is a transcribe of what the guy says

Here is what the Naylor Report actually states:

There is no dispute over this, the Naylor Report at no point states that it will cost £10bln to sell NHS assets.

You either have to be totally bereft of any understanding of the English language to equate cost of selling with capital investment or just plain stupid.  The fact that so many have taken the contents of the video at face value shows just how easily people are influenced by social media.

I've read this post a number of times now and still it seems that you, and he, are making interpretations.

I must be totally bereft of any understanding etc...etc.......

Think Plaid need a Hibs-style emergency loan from the SNP. Robertson's not even the top dog and it's like watching mid-2000s Pirlo vs Torquay United here.
No wonder the Welsh are absolute diddies with Wood leading the charge. Give them John Nicholson or someone.

Agree and she most certainly is not a wid

The Tory representative appears to have been laughed at in every crowd based format so far in the campaign process. Really hope those that were/are planning to vote for them are watching and paying attention to their shambolic performance and message.

Almost like Rangers during the banter years. Sure, they'll probably win in the end, but they'll still be an evil, shambling fucking laughing stock as they do it, and a total shower of c***s.

Archived