BBC Leaders Debate 31/5/17

Crùbag

22 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

A towering performance from young Angus.

We have him, Sturgeon and Salmond and yet Labour can't find a single leader that they either like or want.

That's probably because leading members of the SNP joined the party due to their genuine political beliefs and had to lose a lot of elections and learn important lessons before gaining power. Scottish Labour are the textbook example of having cretins joining the party as a ticket for a cushy little earner running their local councils like their private fiefdom, then eventually being promoted far above their station to the so-called 'wee parliament' or even Westminster. 

Unfortunately the SNP also have drunken jakey mess Alex Neil, so conviction politics doesn't always work out to its advantage in the talent stakes. 

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's probably because leading members of the SNP joined the party due to their genuine political beliefs and had to lose a lot of elections and learn important lessons before gaining power. Scottish Labour are the textbook example of having cretins joining the party as a ticket for a cushy little earner running their local councils like their private fiefdom, then eventually being promoted far above their station to the so-called 'wee parliament' or even Westminster. 
Unfortunately the SNP also have drunken jakey mess Alex Neil, so conviction politics doesn't always work out to its advantage in the talent stakes. 

Spot on VT

3 minutes ago, BerwickMad said:

Lucas > Corbyn > Robertson > > > > Farron > Nuttal > Rudd > Wood

Lucas > Robertson > > > Corbyn > > > > Farron > > Wood > > > > Rudd > > > > > > > > > > Eddie Hitler.

I'd maybe actually put Farron last for going with mewling concern trolling answers to every question and still getting patched by the audience each time. An absolute cringe merchant weirdo.

Anyone saying big daddy Gus didn't just stroll that is kidding themselves.

lolwut. St8 of th@. 

I'm not a fan of Corbyn, but I think they've both been good tbh. The only problem with Robertson tonight imo has been a tendency to over-exaggerate every single point. I agreed with most of what he said, but belting out "ABSOLUTELY SHHHAMEFULLLL" doesn't make his point any stronger.

Everyone delighted to get the racist out of the way first.

Angus and Caroline have absolutely pissed this. Corbyn's done pretty well. The rest were honking, Nuttal the worst by lightyears.

Archived