BBC Leaders Debate 31/5/17

Crùbag

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Leggy Blonde said:

Apparently Rudd's father passed away on Monday and May still refused to debate instead. 

f**k me.. the Tories are bunch of child eating monsters. 

Sanctions get him??

12 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Your criticisms were nitpicking. The overall story from that video was absolutely spot on.

This is how the privatisation of the nhs will happen. It won't be a big shiny policy with the heading 'privatisation' on it.

Let me ask you - How much of the NHS estate is held in these private companies (Owned by the Department of Health) that the guy has a problem with?  Would you rather see the NHS building property portfolios or treat patients?

If you are looking at the rationalisation of estates as being the privatisation of the NHS then you are late to the party.  That was PFI (and similar schemes) and it has been used by all parties to defer capital expenditure.  In fact the Scottish Government are just as guilty as others with the NPD financing which is facing investigation Audit Scotland.  Do you consider that education in Scotland is privatised?  If not then your view is entirely inconsistent.

4 minutes ago, Leggy Blonde said:

Apparently Rudd's father passed away on Monday and May still refused to debate instead. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3693764/amber-rudd-stands-up-to-debate-jeremy-corbyn-despite-death-of-elderly-father-just-days-before/

Spoiler

Big, if true :whistle

4 minutes ago, Leggy Blonde said:

There's no way I'd be at my work if my old man died on Monday.

12 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

Angus Robertson just shook Amber Rudd's hand and walked straight past Paul Nuttal completely ignoring the racist old fucker. Outstanding.

Robertson is a sanctimonious p***k...But that's the SNP for you ; they've taken sanctimony to new levels of repulsivness

2 minutes ago, strichener said:

Let me ask you - How much of the NHS estate is held in these private companies (Owned by the Department of Health) that the guy has a problem with?  Would you rather see the NHS building property portfolios or treat patients?

If you are looking at the rationalisation of estates as being the privatisation of the NHS then you are late to the party.  That was PFI (and similar schemes) and it has been used by all parties to defer capital expenditure.  In fact the Scottish Government are just as guilty as others with the NPD financing which is facing investigation Audit Scotland.  Do you consider that education in Scotland is privatised?  If not then your view is entirely inconsistent.

So we're moving onto whataboutery now?

I am entirely opposed to the pfi shenanigans in both schools and hospitals - but this looks like the next stage.

Where does the 'managing portfolio' thing come from? This is a reform looking to get rid of publicly owned buildings. Selling them off (in a fire sale approach, much like council housing in the 80s) quickly gets it done whereby it can't be reversed.

Robertson is a sanctimonious p***k...But that's the SNP for you ; they've taken sanctimony to new levels of repulsivness

Please do not ever respond to one of my posts again, you boring, trolling cretin.

Thanks in advance.

Archived