"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

12 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I have a no *** policy so it's a wid not from this shagger.

Some of us can’t be so fussy.

Shite tunes but I’d simply wear ear plugs during - wid. 

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• RiG

• TheScarf

• PB1994

15 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Before this takes legs, I have no idea if the Foster thing is official.  He’s just swanning around the stadium.  

Hosting a function at the stadium  wouldn't lead to the assumption that he is  the new CEO shirley !?

9 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I can assure you it’s going to play out over the next wee while.  I stand by my story’

You'd better be, given you've been swanning round this thread like a 1920s New York Times reporter who's got a scoop on massive corruption happening in City Hall

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Before this takes legs, I have no idea if the Foster thing is official.  He’s just swanning around the stadium.  

Someone should go and boo him just to see if you can get a reaction.

Foster ScrappyDoo.gif.f163420f83f5b829d41824e842480aca.gif

Edited by VictorOnopko

28 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

You'd better be, given you've been swanning round this thread like a 1920s New York Times reporter who's got a scoop on massive corruption happening in City Hall

aka Superman.

41 minutes ago, DonnieMurdo said:

Hosting a function at the stadium  wouldn't lead to the assumption that he is  the new CEO shirley !?

No, that would be mental.

He’s obviously going to be the new Chairman.

4 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

No, that would be mental.

He’s obviously going to be the new Chairman.

You wouldn't put it past them

We are living in surreal times...

1 hour ago, VictorOnopko said:

The greatest thing about that is the way Tiffoney (in the black jacket) doesn't give the slightest f**k and ignores the hullabaloo. One of the best away days I've been on, even though we got pumped.

2 hours ago, VictorOnopko said:

This was in his role as club ambassador.

With regard to his good lady...wid, but wid not listen to.

3 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

The greatest thing about that is the way Tiffoney (in the black jacket) doesn't give the slightest f**k and ignores the hullabaloo. One of the best away days I've been on, even though we got pumped.

It’s more that he initially tries to stop him but at the first sign of resistance just thinks f**k that and walks off.

Posted (edited)
On 30/05/2024 at 07:06, RiG said:

As mentioned above there is another pod out which includes an interview with the Chairman Ross Morrison. The guys weren't able to speak to Ross for long but you can still listen to what they were able to ask him if you click on the links in the Tweet below:

Had a listen to this and the podcast before it, and honestly my heart goes out to you guys.  The first was a tough listen and I hope the lad doing it who had the issue with his eyes is ok.  It is just a football club to many but the stress on the hardcore fans are whats caused when things are so clearly wrong shouldn’t be made light of.  I remember how it felt when we went into admin and it’s utterly horrible.   

Relegation to league 1 after the Grant and Hughes season made me angry, but not emotionally breaking as admin nearly was.  Your situation I think is even worse in that to try and stave it off your chairman and ceo are trying to rip the heart out of it to save what, a husk of a club?  

your CEO is an absolute piece of work, your chairman knows it too listening to him, but he’s either too skint or too cowardly to get him sacked.  Gardiner should never be employed in football again.  

I really hope you get some way forward as right now it’s just awful to watch.  Those glorifying in it have short memories and arrogance to think it would never be them….

Edited by parsboi

9 minutes ago, Shankland1874 said:

Any sign of the accounts? Thought they were expected today

It’ll be last seasons accounts anyway.

According to Morrison the accounts are boring, the club has no money and the directors keep pumping it in to keep it afloat. Presumably they'd show details on how the £800,000 Scottish Cup windfall was distributed though, and how the battery farm company shares were redistributed.