"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

8 hours ago, RJD said:

there is the football company but there is also an ICT company who own a lot of our land.

The property company is owned by vile ex-directors who stripped our club of assets. Morrison and Cameron (remember the names)

What land do the club/ICT company own? 

The stadium is owned by the council, is it not? I'm guessing the training ground isn't owned by the club if they were happy to up sticks to Kelty.

• Replies 16.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SandyCromarty

• TheScarf

• RiG

• PB1994

7 hours ago, RJD said:

Not a penny was put in without hawking our assets. They did not put any of their own money in

One director admitted he only goes for the hospitality

You still haven’t referred to any assets that have been “hawked”.

2 hours ago, houston_bud said:

The stadium is owned by the council, is it not? I'm guessing the training ground isn't owned by the club if they were happy to up sticks to Kelty.

Nope, they train down by Fort George so I'd assume they lease the field from either the MoD or maybe Highland Council

14 hours ago, PB1994 said:

“I couldn’t find anything on this club” not trying to suggest we are some massive club but if you have an internet connection and google it’s all fucking there.

I am praying this doesn’t make it past the next stage, whatever that is, as this will be a total fucking disaster if it goes through.

Unbelievable.

And anyone who spells "persuade" as "pursuade" should be shown the door.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

" Central Highlands Regional Council, thank you for putting your trust in me." 

Does he think he's bought an Aussie club? 

No see, he knows it's in Scotland because he uses the term "loch of knowledge"

No but really, a guy who talks all that shite about "innovation" & "revolutionise" but can't seem to Google "Inverness Football" is quite impressive.

21 hours ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

So you didn’t think of learning from Dundee’s reckless behaviour?

I'm not the one running the club. I'm pretty sure Clach fans were pissed off when they hired an inexperienced manager (Macdonald) cause of his brother & Clach then did crap all season. Maybe they should've learnt from ICTs mistake hiring Foran as manager 

Some boards make stupid decisions some more then others fans shouldn't be getting blamed for that though or being ridiculed cause we didn't do enough to prevent the mess we're in now. 

We celebrated the good times damn right every other fan would've done the same. 

I'm pretty sure if Dundee beat Rangers in the cup final over 20 years ago they would have celebrated not caring administration was around the corner. 

It's a stupid take on things. 

It's all done & dusted anyway no point looking back & thinking "We should've done more" it's about what we can do now 

14 minutes ago, Connor Macleod said:

I'm not the one running the club. I'm pretty sure Clach fans were pissed off when they hired an inexperienced manager (Macdonald) cause of his brother & Clach then did crap all season. Maybe they should've learnt from ICTs mistake hiring Foran as manager 

Clach were only outside the top 10 on goal difference in his first proper season, and the football was good to watch. The mistake was keeping him a season too long when he couldn't adapt and change tactics when the opposition had sussed out how to play us. 

10 hours ago, houston_bud said:

The stadium was gifted to the football club from Tullochs, the builders a few years ago.

The land it sits on belongs to the council, 30 years into a 100 year lease.

That's all in the way if someone is genuinely after the land.

6 hours ago, forkboy said:

No see, he knows it's in Scotland because he uses the term "loch of knowledge"

No but really, a guy who talks all that shite about "innovation" & "revolutionise" but can't seem to Google "Inverness Football" is quite impressive.

But still probably pronounces it "lock".

23 minutes ago, CityDave94 said:

The stadium was gifted to the football club from Tullochs, the builders a few years ago.

The land it sits on belongs to the council, 30 years into a 100 year lease.

That's all in the way if someone is genuinely after the land.

The Council also have control over the leasehold, it can't be transferred without their permission, or used for a different purpose. 

1 minute ago, printer said:

But still probably pronounces it "lock".

When he should really be pronouncing it "lack".

2 hours ago, Disco Duck said:

Ladies and gentlemen, you are well and truly screwed.  That guy will be picking the team by October and you’ll be bust by March.

You don't think he can pick a better eleven than big Dunc?

Controversial.

5 hours ago, Connor Macleod said:

Some boards make stupid decisions some more then others fans shouldn't be getting blamed for that though or being ridiculed cause we didn't do enough to prevent the mess we're in now. 

We celebrated the good times damn right every other fan would've done the same. 

I'm pretty sure if Dundee beat Rangers in the cup final over 20 years ago they would have celebrated not caring administration was around the corner. 

It's a stupid take on things. 

It's all done & dusted anyway no point looking back & thinking "We should've done more" it's about what we can do now 

Aye, fair enough. I wasn’t being entirely serious with that comment. 

5 hours ago, RJD said:

al the land surrounding the stadium including all of the car park.

What do you mean by "hawked"? Have they bought that land from the club (for peanuts)? 

7 minutes ago, Disco Duck said:

Had a conversation with someone about Big Dunc, and want to confirm - does anyone know how much he is paid?

I've heard various pundits saying anything from £4k to £6k per week and everything in between. My bet would be £4k. 2 years left on his contract. 

Edited by welshbairn